2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
What occurred in that final Rockets X Warriors game in last year's playoffs with Harden and those turnovers was unreal... space jam take ya powers type ish. Nobody wants those Lil B probz :smh:

What occurred in that final Rockets X Warriors game in last year's playoffs with Harden and those turnovers was unreal... space jam take ya powers type ish. Nobody wants those Lil B probz :smh:

You feel me. Harden had what? 14 turnovers in that last game? Lil B he courtside seats to the Warriors game in the finals. And we forget he was trying out for the Warriors D-league team...but pulled out of Try-outs to give somebody a fair shot. All these close games, and half court shots Steph hits isn't soley because he's worked hard....there's a certain power boost they get from a positive man known as BasedGod :pimp:

View media item 1989933
View media item 1989934

You feel me. Harden had what? 14 turnovers in that last game? Lil B he courtside seats to the Warriors game in the finals. And we forget he was trying out for the Warriors D-league team...but pulled out of Try-outs to give somebody a fair shot. All these close games, and half court shots Steph hits isn't soley because he's worked hard....there's a certain power boost they get from a positive man known as BasedGod :pimp:

Would have been nice for the curse to kick in a little more effectively when the Rockets played the Clippers last season. I guess the curse on the Clippers' is just a little bit stronger than Lil B's. :frown:

Would have been nice for the curse to kick in a little more effectively when the Rockets played the Clippers last season. I guess the curse on the Clippers' is just a little bit stronger than Lil B's. :frown:

Harden was on the bench in the 4th quarter of game 6 :smh:. If he was in, it would've worked :smh:

Harden was on the bench in the 4th quarter of game 6 :smh:. If he was in, it would've worked :smh:

J Smoove reigning 3 pointers and crack head Brew finessin' the Clips for game 6 in LA was pure :lol: :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
What's crazy about the Warriors is how they've played this season like the team that lost in the finals. I've never seen a defending championship team in basketball or football look THIS hungry. They've had some slip ups (Lakers and TWolves) but for the most part they've played this season like they have something to prove. People gave them extra motivation by pointing out injuries to all the teams they played last year and they've been on mission all year to shut people up. I'm not a Warriors fan but I'm kinda rooting for them cuz I respect how they've stayed on the kill all season.

I don't get the sarcastic #top3player hashtag for Kawhi like he hasn't been the second most valuable player in the league this season after Curry.

Its because there are actually people who believe he is a better player than Durant and LeBron.

He's a top 2 defensive player in the league along with Draymond and top 10-12 or so on offense. He's right in the mix with the best players in the league right now and easily top 5 overall.

He's a top 2 defensive player in the league along with Draymond and top 10-12 or so on offense. He's right in the mix with the best players in the league right now and easily top 5 overall.
How many of his shots are uncontested?
#trustthesystem

What's crazy about the Warriors is how they've played this season like the team that lost in the finals. I've never seen a defending championship team in basketball or football look THIS hungry. They've had some slip ups (Lakers and TWolves) but for the most part they've played this season like they have something to prove. People gave them extra motivation by pointing out injuries to all the teams they played last year and they've been on mission all year to shut people up. I'm not a Warriors fan but I'm kinda rooting for them cuz I respect how they've stayed on the kill all season.

Money green the engine that turns that thang into megatron. he pushes those guys hard af. kobe said he needed to be the lightning rod, now son got dudes thinking Zeus from Saginaw.

They said nobody wants the record more than Dray. It's showing.

How many of his shots are uncontested?
#trustthesystem

Why are we penalizing dudes for making open shots? And I don't have the numbers but from the eye test, he posts up and ISO's a lot.

They did have something to prove, in a sense. The prevailing narrative over the Summer was that they had an easy path to the chip last year because every team they faced had injuries to key pieces. I don't think I ever remember a championship team being as discredited as the 15 Warriors were. Then when the Spurs picked up Aldrige and West, people started picking them as the favorites over the Warriors. All that stuff really motivated the Dubs this season.

players and media disrespecting their title run last offseason might have something to do with it.

Why y'all continue to doubt Lil B, is beyond me :lol:. He curses Harden around playoff time last year...we saw what happened. The curse hasn't been broken, and rockets might miss the playoffs. He's cursed KD and Russ. A byproduct of that was them getting injured, not making the playoffs last year...and losing to either the Spurs it Warriors in the playoffs this year.

Lastly, he is from the ****** Bay Area. ***** grew up a Warriors fan. At the height of his powers, his team is set to break the single season record for wins, and repeat as champions.

I think y'all might want to re-think how y'all view BasedGod

View media item 1786257

lil b got no hands.. thats who yall look up to. 
roll.gif
 easy to see what the b stands for in his name. 

Last edited:

View media item 1989933
View media item 1989934

theres nothing positive about fake cursing other young black men dogg

the b in lil b's name stands for buns

who has hands when they get snuck? point him out
dude got hit a few times stood up like he was going to do something  then got put to sleep . he didnt exactly get hit in the back of the head/ from behind.  yall dudes need some better and more masculine role models. 

Last edited:
who has hands when they get snuck? point him out

people who can fight back

son got pulverized by some elementary school blows son was swinging worse than chris childs

my dude was out on his feet at the end lol

Last edited:

I don't get the sarcastic #top3player hashtag for Kawhi like he hasn't been the second most valuable player in the league this season after Curry.
Its because there are actually people who believe he is a better player than Durant and LeBron.
See that's what I am talking about.  "Easily a top 5 overall player."  Easily?  Really?  So he is "easily" better than one of Curry, Durant, Westbrook, Lebron and Anthony Davis?  Easily?  I cant agree.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom