2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh:

Luol must've not got the Randle scouting report. Good move nonetheless. Surprised Byron didn't coach, and let a 3/10 Randle go ISO without a TO.

What a game.

mean.gif

Luol must've not got the Randle scouting report. Good move nonetheless. Surprised Byron didn't coach, and let a 3/10 Randle go ISO without a TO.

What a game.
Deng cooked Randle the entire game but Deng was burnt come OT.

Spo made him play the whole entire 3rd qtr and he opened the 4th. He is too old to hang with Randle in OT, with footwork like that.

Last edited:
I like how Karl isn't quitting... Make them pay the full contract and fire him. Somehow divac got an extension today. The kings are a disaster.

Theyd have to pay him either way. Coach co tracts are guaranteed just like the players

Not if the coach resigns... Which is what the Kings have been trying to get Karl to do for a while now. He's still there because they want him to resign, and he wants to get the money from his contract and be fired.

Can't believe we dropped a game to the ******* Lakers when we had a chance to move to 3rd in the East :smh:

can we take a moment to talk about the last time the Kings had 30 wins in a season

Love In This Club by Usher was #1 on the charts
That was the joint
pimp.gif

How you come up with that?
laugh.gif
I stole it from the internet tbh 
embarassed.gif

just got lazy and didn't feel like embedding the tweet 
I like how Karl isn't quitting... Make them pay the full contract and fire him. Somehow divac got an extension today. The kings are a disaster.
I'm def not holding it against Karl on not quitting, its his right and certainly should get all the $ he can. 

Divac getting an extension is fine IMO....

his first season as a GM and he didn't make any glaring mistakes and took some decent calculated gambles, some panned out (Rondo, Casspi, Koufos to some extent), some did not (lack of 2 guards, Marco, no defenders)

For a franchise known for instability and disfunction, seems like extending Vlade is at least putting forth one foot in the path to stability... not sure how you can really poo poo that one tbh

Spo made him play the whole entire 3rd qtr and he opened the 4th. He is too old to hang with Randle in OT, with footwork like that.

I really don't get Spo's rotationas. He had Deng & Dragic play the entire first qtr...and first 6 mins of the 2nd qtr. Then the whole Whiteside thing. I don't get it.

Whiteside celebrates a lot. Been knew dude wasn't right upstairs, but he's annoying to watch. I can see Spo's frustration.

I really don't get Spo's rotationas. He had Deng & Dragic play the entire first qtr...and first 6 mins of the 2nd qtr. Then the whole Whiteside thing. I don't get it.

Whiteside celebrates a lot. Been knew dude wasn't right upstairs, but he's annoying to watch. I can see Spo's frustration.
Damn I didn't even realize Deng played the first 18minutes either.

Wow. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom