2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

I don't give a damn about Aaron Rodgers our secondary or anything else really as long as Stafford progresses.

If he balls and doesn't make mistakes we are as good as anybody.

If he plays like last year we can lose to anybody,

It's really that simple.

:rofl:   Man how many teams you thought would get the W on Sunday got beat?  

You're basing the Packers season outlook on 1 game where they traveled to Seattle who, by the way gets more points for home games than anyone in Vegas and are the defending champs that whooped up on a record setting offense in the SB.

Meanwhile you're gassing up your own team based on a home win vs a bum *** Giants squad with a backup RB starting and a brand new offense lead by Mr. Interception himself, Eli Manning.

This is ******* hilarious. :lol:  

Idk but I definitely knew the Packers wasn't winning. You sound like you went into Thursdays game expecting your team to lose lol so what they're the Super Bowl champs....That was last season! They lost a few key players but didn't miss a step beating the **** outta y'all sort of like they did Denver...That wouldn't be the case if they faced us but I guess we won't find out this season unless we meet up in the playoffs.....y'all on the other hand? Got 2 L's coming your way. I could definitely see a division sweep across the board

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: @ delusional Lions fan

You guys are acting like beating the scrub Giants team is a great accomplishment.
Go ahead and celebrate your week 1 win....15 more games to go.
Ain't nobody in the north worried about the Lions, soon enough you guys will regress to your normal selves.

You guys are acting like beating the scrub Giants team is a great accomplishment.
Ain't nobody in the north worried about the Lions, soon enough you guys will regress to your normal selves.

Bears are garbage. I'm willing to bet money yall finish in last place.

Do you realize y'all just lost to Buffalo?

Idk but I definitely knew the Packers wasn't winning. You sound like you went into Thursdays game expecting your team to lose lol so what they're the Super Bowl champs....That was last season! They lost a few key players but didn't miss a step beating the **** outta y'all sort of like they did Denver...That wouldn't be the case if they faced us but I guess we won't find out this season unless we meet up in the playoffs.....y'all on the other hand? Got 2 L's coming your way. I could definitely see a division sweep across the board

:rofl:

Loved how Stafford looked last night, hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

Let's see how we do against Carolina on Sunday, should be a good game.

@ carolina. Just gotta put a hit on Newton.. Make him 2nd guess himself. And let calvin be calvin. Easier said than done. Hoping to get this W cuz if for some odd reason we're in the playoff hunt, a head to head against a strong NFC opponent can come in handy. Cant wait for the game. Man i love football

Cam hurting, one big hit from Suh or Fairley he should be useless...Cam my dawg though, hope it's a good game but hopefully we can get it going

Tom Brady def didn't look in sync with everything last week. If he plays like that, Vikings can beat them.

Liking Matty's increased mobility. There are times in the game where I wonder about his thought process, in terms of fitting balls into tight windows.

Lions should be in sole possession of #1 after Sunday...Cam is about to get murdered after them Donkey Kong Suh comments

We should be the only team in the division to win, GB COULD beat the Jets but more than likely won't

Lions should be in sole possession of #1 after Sunday...Cam is about to get murdered after them Donkey Kong Suh comments

We should be the only team in the division to win, GB COULD beat the Jets but more than likely won't

We are starting either an undrafted rookie or dude signed off the street this week at right tackle against the best d-line in the league right now.

I don't think we win.

Last edited:
 GB COULD beat the Jets but more than likely won't
roll.gif
 Dude you have no ******* idea what you're talking about in here.

If you really think that then you should put a house payment on the Jets moneyline seeing that they're a 8 point underdog @ Lambeau.

@SneakerPro  put a leash on this guy, will ya? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:rofl:  Dude you have no ******* idea what you're talking about in here.

If you really think that then you should put a house payment on the Jets moneyline seeing that they're a 8 point underdog @ Lambeau.

@SneakerPro
 put a leash on this guy, will ya? :lol:

Why would I bet on the Jets, that's not my squad fool, like I said it's possible for GB to win but they probably won't because they can't stop the run, and the Jets got 2 pretty decent backs that'll probably end up with over 200 yards on that weak *** D y'all got up there..

K champ. 
laugh.gif
 You're acting like GB is the underdogs on the road right now when they're an 8 pt home favorite.  That is my point.

Talmbout "the jets got 2 decent running backs and the Packers cant stop the run" when the Packers have a top 3 QB in the league and the jets secondary is garbage.

LMK if you wanna throw $50 on the game... We can let ur boy sneakerpro hold the loot til after Sunday. 
laugh.gif

Nah we can wait until Week 3 to put our money up, get your paypal ready my *****. We can bet a hun bun on that one.

Are you forgetting how trash that O-line is? Are you forgetting how good the Jets D line is? Jets secondary is the key to the game, if they can just play "ok" then they will win easily and y'all gone be 0-2....and if that's the case you might as well say 0-3 because we both know what's going down on 9/21.

As much as i'd love GB to lose its the god damn jets. I doubt GB loses. Lions gotta play perfect. Just win the turnover battle. Megatron and staff get 1 extra possession they'll make the best of it

Back
Top Bottom