2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

Minnesota lost, Detroit not looking too good, who knows what the packers or Bears will do. This div is soooo up for grabs.

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm hoping we're all 1-1 after this week. It's anybody's guess this year, but like always, I feel that this division will come down to the final 2 games.

Lions played like doo doo. First quarter was good, spreading the ball around, working the ball downfield. Then it just went to ****. Stafford focusing on Calvin, crappy plays being called.

Missed FG's, not sure if Freese is the guy.

[emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Shoulda kept feeding Golden Tate instead of forcing it to Megatron damn near every play...them fumbles and that damn kicker smh we shoulda won that game

[emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Shoulda kept feeding Golden Tate instead of forcing it to Megatron damn near every play...them fumbles and that damn kicker smh we shoulda won that game

Yeah man I agree. Tate was doing good in the first, then after that not one time until garbage time did Matt look his way.

Also we need to establish a run game, ******* Lombardi calling play action passes when we hadn't had a successful run all game.

Hopefully the coaches get on Matt's case for those forced passes to Calvin, we have too many weapons at this point for that ****. O was moving the ball pretty well most of the first half when he got everybody involved. Also Lombardi needs to call more running plays, we went away from it too easily and we don't need Stafford to throw the ball almost 50 times.

Cut Freese now

Back
Top Bottom