2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

Packers defense looked better. Offense never got it together and It cost them.
Also that INT touchback call was terrible. Dumb call/rule. He finishes that catch in the endzone.

Win ugly, still win but Stafford and Tulloch injuring himself.
mean.gif

Four former Spartans starting at QB this week 
pimp.gif

Edit - wrong thread. 

Last edited:
Packers defense looked better. Offense never got it together and It cost them.
Also that INT touchback call was terrible. Dumb call/rule. He finishes that catch in the endzone.

Man quit lying to yourself. He clearly had possession when his knee was at the 1.

Good win today, Stafford played terribly but our defense came through

Man quit lying to yourself. He clearly had possession when his knee was at the 1.

Good win today, Stafford played terribly but our defense came through
But if he slides into the endzone and the ball pops out, the refs say he didn't control the ball through the play on the ground. But yet he's automatically down at the one before completing the catching as he rolls another 3-4 yards? That's my point

I saw two plays of this game.

The Stafford fumble and the missed kick.

What type of wizardry allowed us to win this game?

I saw two plays of this game.

The Stafford fumble and the missed kick.

What type of wizardry allowed us to win this game?
Yeah, Stafford made a few bad decisions today. Packers just aren't very good though. At least, not what people expect or think. 

Good win today fellas, D balled today. D Line look ferocious like they're supposed to be and Levy straight up needs to make the pro bowl this year, he's playing fantastic football.

Even though our secondary help up pretty well today, can we just go one game though without an injury to our secondary? It's ridiculous at this point and Tulloch going down after celebrating :smh:

Stafford played like crap in the first half but he picked it up in the second. Our O Line was giving him no help all game though and our RT's were getting beat all day, he had no chance on the fumble. Good to see him spread it around more this game instead of just focusing on Calvin like last week but I'd still like to get our TE's much more involved. Also good to see Lombardi didn't give up running the ball early like last week too and Reggie :smokin , keep giving that man touches whether it be through the air or on the ground.

Cut Freese already, 3/7 on FG's with none of them being longer then 49 yards :x

Last edited:
[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji] Ugly win but I'll take it...This offense can't keep scoring 1 touchdown and expect to beat anybody. I don't wanna see Freese face again, he better not have a job tomorrow man, Jason Hanson is rolling over in his grave.

Told yall the defense is fine.

About to cop a Levy Jersey :smokin

I'm about 3 more games from giving up on Stafford for life.

Last edited:
Dont celebrate too much. Gotta loom into next week already. God damn jets. Should be no problem but you know how the Lions get on the road. Gotta take care of these next few games. Lets go Lions

^ What most thought, at least. I'm was in the same camp as you.

Vikings miss Peterson real bad. Not even him, but just a semblance of a running game. I thought Teddy did very well with his first action, but it's gonna be hard for him to succeed when their RB'S are averaging 2 yards per carry.

This division is bad. Even with all the offensive talent it has, no one looks too great. Lions the front runners because of their D.

Last edited:
All offseason the discussion around the LIons was how great the offense would be and the secondary and defense would hold them back.

If you watched the LIons in the last 8 games last year it wasn't the defense.

You know we have started dudes that shoudln't have even been in the league at wide receiver outside of Calvin the past 3 years so I understood why he forced it to him to an extent.

Now there are no excuses.

He's getting worse and it sucks because we finally have a complete team and he can't get his head out of his ***.

Dont celebrate too much. Gotta loom into next week already. God damn jets. Should be no problem but you know how the Lions get on the road. Gotta take care of these next few games. Lets go Lions

Yeah we should win the next 3, but with this team it is never a guarantee. Hopefully our offense can get it together though.

Well played Lions...not even surprised to see the Pack get beat. It's been well documented how we all fell about their chances this year.

^ What most thought, at least. I'm was in the same camp as you.

Vikings miss Peterson real bad. Not even him, but just a semblance of a running game. I thought Teddy did very well with his first action, but it's gonna be hard for him to succeed when their RB'S are averaging 2 yards per carry.

This division is bad. Even with all the offensive talent it has, no one looks too great. Lions the front runners because of their D.

Our defense played pretty well yesterday. got off to a bad start but overall. They kept the saints defense in check. That illegal hit on the QB change the game. We was controlling the game.

Good win for the Lions. As far as the Pack, I think most are seeing that they are an average team with a good QB. Even that's a stretch saying that thus far.

Back
Top Bottom