2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBatard show stays bringing the Lulz

Dan: "I feel like LeBron is going to come to Miami and still yell at Chalmers"

Mike Ryan: "Yeah, he'll be yelling alright... Yelling in fear!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
How much is Deron Williams regretting going to Brooklyn over Dallas right now? SMH

Not at all I think. Dude got 5 yrs/98 mil, he could care less. Not everyone is about winning or being in the most advantageous situation. Can't blame them either, if someone's willing to pay you that much, take it and worry about the rest later.

Hope they give McBob #6

Real talk though, who on the cavs can lock mario up? I see the heat beating them in the season matchup unless bron spazzes. mario is gonna grab that super star and give kyrie that work

How much is Deron Williams regretting going to Brooklyn over Dallas right now? SMH

Not at all I think. Dude got 5 yrs/98 mil, he could care less. Not everyone is about winning or being in the most advantageous situation. Can't blame them either, if someone's willing to pay you that much, take it and worry about the rest later.

Some can't grasp the idea

Yup. Im sure ALOT of these dudes figure get max deals now, sign onto a contender late in my career.

I don't see the verified symbol so it's most likely fake.
:rofl: @ twitter asking Delonte West to verify his account.
Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 16m
The Bulls won 48 games without Derrick Rose and Pau Gasol last year. The Knicks won 37 with their best player.

REAL.
If you want to simplify like that sure. Leaves out a lot of details but go ahead with that.

Franky Ice still salty over the new PJax media rules and being frozen out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom