2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius Wrek
I'm DYIN' 
roll.gif

Lebron Hater's All-Stars eh? I thoroughly expect Pat to sign the Chicago Bulls to the roster then.

Bron gon be showing up to games with black eyes n ****, talm bout he just walked into the door, again. having to hire security to cover him from his teammates.

Last edited:
there was a direct tweet from him on the day of the meeting, something like " i asked if i could have input on the meeting....the door was locked" 

Tried to sit in on the meeting, give my input.. door was locked.

— Kendall Marshall (@KButter5) July 3, 2014

To put da icing on da cake they need to make delonte the pg coach and sign the ancient paul pierce for inspirational reasons. Sort of like Ray Lewis

LeBron just leave now, please stop dragging this out. Heat will be a 25 win team next year.

To put da icing on da cake they need to make delonte the pg coach and sign the ancient paul pierce for inspirational reasons. Sort of like Ray Lewis

nah let Delonte be in charge of player development. Then him and Lambo can take turns being bron's father figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom