2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosh and Bron did NOT speak this weekend according to John Ireland on ESPNLA 710. He says Broussard is wrong on that report.

Slowest crossover I ever seen.
Was just gonna say that wasn't even all that special. About as simple a cross as I've ever seen. 
laugh.gif

WTH does that idiot Ireland know anything about the NBA, much less the Heat.

Knows a hell of a lot more than we do and he does have connections in the league. Not saying his report is accurate I'm just reporting what he said.

Conversation between Riley/Lebron

PatRiley: Do you want to stay?
Lebron: I need to go home.
PatRiley: I want you in Miami.
LeBron : ok I'll stay
Pat Riley: Bosh left though.
LeBron: Just Wade now?
LeBron: {Calls Gilbert}I'm coming home.

Source: a-friend a-friend

Last edited:
Wiggins working out with Bron everyday is going to make him an even better player in the future. If this goes down it's going to be really fun to watch

dwyane wade 4 year 51 million
lebron james 2 year 39 millipn
chris bosh 4 year 67.6 million

that would leave them 15 million more or less and i think the mid league exception . you can make a few moves with that assuming lebron is high on shabbazz napier playing the one

Please in all seriousness think to yourself of what Wade is gonna be like in four years. No matter how great he's been to the franchise even the Heat should only be offering him two years tops.

josh mcroberts though? ***** really finna test that theory that lebae is good enough to win with anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom