2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I don't know if it was intended or not but it seems that to keep great teams together teams are going to have to dip into luxury tax & possibly repeater tax offender territory (which pretty much all owners do not want to pay) so in order to keeps costs down top dollar guys are encouraged to take less so teams can be built. Hence owners not having to pay superstars their fair value to a certain team. If true then I think it's a shrewd ploy by owners.

You guys are not paying attention it's not about being pro owner. When I asked this question y'all said this was the new wave & the future of the NBA.

Y'all ate up the narrative being put out there and wasn't really paying attention to what was really going on. The players are being baited into taking less.

Dude, the entire lockout was to get players to take less. We all knew that. We all wanted the players to get more, you were supporting the owners the whole way.

Who wants Hibbert at 15 mill per after what we saw the end of the season/playoffs?
Yeah.. and his defense.. what do stats say about his straight man-to-man defense? I remember dudes giving him numbers all year. When I watch him, I don't feel like he's an enforcer by any means or a great on-ball defender

Last edited:
I made a gif for that guy that said lebron was better than jordan too :smh: lol im glad the admins are doing their thing

Getting the players to take less and getting in the Laker's pockets, basically what the entire thing came down to. Mulligans for flagrant mismanagement of franchises disguised in small market armageddon. It was disgusting and a farce.

Lost in all of the rumors and a fact that isn't being talked about enough, I don't think it's smart for any of the top tier guys to take deals, whether it's for less money or the max lasting longer than 2017, there's just too much potential to get a bigger payday after these new TV deals come into effect, that's if thenext lockout last for a short time and they don't get screwed again.

You got bigger problems to worry about. Your screen name will mean nothing once lil zeke leaves
Lol nah.. still like pizza, still a fan of IT. I've come to terms with the fact that he doesn't fit what the Kings need at point. Not sure if Collison will do much better but it's good to see the team making changes. Now someone take JT and Landry from us! 

I think we have a taker! Throw in Terry and I'm pretty sure it would work :lol:

I wonder what team would be interested.

View media item 1063742

Am I the only one taking pleasure in Wade having the target on his head?

I've always thought he was a bum ever since the refs gave him a ring in '06 and would take great joy over the following years of Kobe hitting buzzer beater in his face and first round exits

...but last year when the Heat won the 'ship and he was proclaiming his new name to be three
mean.gif

How the mighty have fallen
laugh.gif
Once sir.

I'd take him in OKC for 15 per. Wouldn't think twice

I'm sure OKC would take a lot of players but what do they even have to trade

They actually have a lot to trade, and a lot of teams would be interested. Our bias as fans and needing to SEE productivity in points and PER sometimes leaves us thinking player A B or C isn't worth a dime.

Hibbert 15>Perkins 9

Last edited:
They actually have a lot to trade, and a lot of teams would be interested. Our bias as fans and needing to SEE productivity in points and PER sometimes leaves is thinking player A B or C isn't worth a dime.

Hibbert 15>Perkins 9
What do they have to trade and how could they make salaries match

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom