2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why y'all keep dropping bosh name...it's wade...bosh still got some good years left

Idk why y'all keep dropping bosh name...it's wade...bosh still got some good years left

He can still play but his game has changed. He wants to shoot 3s and be a jump shooter. Doesn't want to put in the work under the rim. I think he could really help a team like Houston, Dallas or Chicago but he doesn't deserve the max.

Luol isn't taking a pay cut. Miami would have to give him the money he wants. Which would mean Bosh would probably be out of Miami.

D Rose is finished. Wish people would stop talking about him. So annoying. The Bulls are Noah's team. Bulls will be a playoff qualifying, yet mediocre squad for a while because there are still 2-3 years left on Rose's contract.
 Bulls shouldve signed Gordon off the bench

Bosh can still be a 19 and 10 big man in this league as a real second option

Last edited:
"Luol, we'd like you to work twice as much, while getting half as less as Dwyane. How about it? “

I always see people listing Dallas as a great option for Bosh. How in god's name do any of you think a Dirk and Bosh frontcourt would work?

Last edited:
I always see people listing Dallas as a great option for Bosh. How in god's name do any of you think a Dirk and Bosh frontcourt would work?

Bosh would move back to being closer to the basket. like he was in Toronto

If he were to go like Vincent said, Houston fits best.

Last edited:
I'm dying laughing at Miami's desperate struggle pursuits. :x But something tells me the major moves for all big name FA are being done outside of the rumor mills. When things shake out we'll really know. Don't buy the constant "leaks."

Last edited:
Bosh would move back to being closer to the basket. like he was in Toronto

You expect him to play center? Not gonna happen. The article I just posted explains why and tbh he was never a center, even in Toronto

Offense is what would matter. You get Bosh for offense, not defense. Sure it is not without complications. But in 09-10 50% of his shots were in the restricted area, past year 35%. Also went from about 1% of his shots from 3 to 20%.

You can start Bosh next to Drik, but doesn't mean you can't scaffold their minutes where Dirk plays half of his minutes next to Bosh & half next to Chandler. Bosh half of his minutes next to Dirk, half next to Chandler.

Offense is what would matter. You get Bosh for offense, not defense. Sure it is not without complications. But in 09-10 50% of his shots were in the restricted area, past year 35%. Also went from about 1% of his shots from 3 to 20%.

You can start Bosh next to Drik, but doesn't mean you can't scaffold their minutes where Dirk plays half of his minutes next to Bosh & half next to Chandler. Bosh half of his minutes next to Dirk, half next to Chandler.
So you expect them to bench either Chandler or Bosh? It's not even a conversation worth having tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom