2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either of those things can be 100% true and he's still a career ~42% three-pointer shooter on non-Knicks teams attained for nothing, so I'm good.

I hate PP but i would trade Crawford for him in a heartbeat. You aint winning a title with Crawford in your team as 3rd guy unless he's the 4th/5th option

More like a well balanced team with multiple offensive threats that moved the ball extremely well an was good/smart enough to hide him on defense made Novak look great. It also helped that the scouting report wasn't completely out on him yet. Now teams now that Mr. Novak is no joke and should never be left open regardless. It wasn't just one player

Novak is a great shooter because he's has players that can attack the basket, pull in the defense, and dish it out to them. His high percentage is a result of this and selective shooting. I don't see him force a ton a shots. It all comes in the flow of the offense. 

Julius F. Wrek
roll.gif

The week of Linsanity and the emergence of Novak was crazy. Lin's abilty to drive to the basket and draw defenders to him to free up Novak for a wide open 3 was what made Novak so good.

After he signed the $16 mil contract with the Knicks the following season, teams figured out how to stop him (run him off the 3pt line like JJ Watt said).

Last edited:
In you guy's opinion,

how much do you think Lance Stephenson is worth? He turned down a 5 yr/44 offer from the Pacer's

Did the Pacers low ball him or is his market value more?

In you guy's opinion,

how much do you think Lance Stephenson is worth? He turned down a 5 yr/44 offer from the Pacer's

he's worth 11-12 million. he's getting lowballed because he's a nutcase and teams don't like that

Lance probably 12-14 mill per range.

Dude really made a name for himself this year, only 23 so you'll be getting his prime years if you sign him long term.

In you guy's opinion,

he's worth 11-12 million. he's getting lowballed because he's a nutcase and teams don't like that

Yea, that's the one thing I'm wary about. As a Bulls fan, I'd be way more interested otherwise

Still cant believe Bron could go back to CLE after the way he was treated when he left

The way he was treated means nothing when the ultimate goal is a championship.

He's already acknowledged the fact that he understands why the fans acted the way they did, and that he probably would've did the same thing if one of his favorite players did what he did in the way he left.

jamestweet.jpg

Last edited:
Tyson Chandler stole Ibaka's Defensive Player of the Year award that year

Sure if Blocks per game = good defense.

Luckily for Chandler it doesn't and Tyson got a well deserved DPOY.

You don't get a top 5 D out with Melo, JR, Novak, Amare in your rotation without Tyson.

You don't get a top 5 D out with Melo, JR, Novak, Amare in your rotation without Tyson.
Ibaka is an over rated defedner always has been, he's an average on ball defender, but the king of goaltends

In you guy's opinion,

That was how much he's worth, but not what the market is going to say he's worth. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets 10 million

[

Lets not forget the Knicks had Shumpert and Landry Fields to help too the year he won the award

And Melo and Amares bad defense is way over exaggerated

The Thunder had a higher ranking defense in 2012

I dont know where youre getting the Knicks were a top 5 defense in 2012?

Last edited:
Both are great defensive players in different ways. Tyson can anchor a defense, while Ibaka excels greatly at help-side D, where he gets many of his blocks.

DPOY takes into account numerous factors. It's often the defensive anchor of a highly-ranked team defense. That's why Noah and Gasol won it the past two years. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom