2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon was on the Bobcats all last year and they cut him the day after the deadline for mid season cuts tosign with championship contending teams.
Nah bruh, according to that guy, Gordon was a FREE AGENT ALL LAST YEAR AND NOBODY PICKED HIM UP. OH MYYYY

Ok, I don't know what that means since you are talking sports with me, on the internet, but ok.
laugh.gif
The difference is, you come off a certain way that everyone else notices.

Last edited:
Ok, I don't know what that means since you are talking sports with me, on the internet, but ok. :lol:

The difference is, you come off a certain way that everyone else notices.

And? Should I send out little thank you cards with flowers and sprayed with perfume or something so you all will like me better?

I'm not tryin to have you guys vote me into the next challenge or some ****, so what do I care how you feel on my behalf?

Read the sig, it's clear for ya. :lol:

And? Should I send out little thank you cards with flowers and sprayed with perfume or something so you all will like me better?

I'm not tryin to have you guys vote me into the next challenge or some ****, so what do I care how you feel on my behalf?

Read the sig, it's clear for ya.
laugh.gif
You're just continuing to prove what I'm saying.. lol

Didn't see your sig though, lol good stuff

Last edited:
Yeah, I Know. I Was Meaning That If The Heat Wanted Him For This Season, They Could Have Signed Him Last Year To A Minimum And Analyzed Him And Work Him Out Over The Summer Like the Knicks Did With Lamar Odom With His Contract In The Last Week Of The Season

Dude Came Off Like Ben Gordon Was Never At Any Point A Free Agent

Last edited:

Yeah, I Know. I Was Meaning That If The Heat Wanted Him For This Season, They Could Have Signed Him Last Year To A Minimum And Analyzed Him And Work Him Out Over The Summer Like the Knicks Did With Lamar Odom With His Contract In The Last Week Of The Season
Once again,

DID YOU WATCH BASKETBALL? ARE YOU AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON? DUDE JUST STOP

Dude Came Off Like Ben Gordon Was Never At Any Point A Free Agent

Once again,

DID YOU WATCH BASKETBALL? ARE YOU AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON? DUDE JUST STOP
Dude What Are You Talking About?

Wait so we don't capitalize the first letter of a new sentence anymore?

And Nick, just google ben gordon

Last edited:
Since the Heat look likely to restructure and maybe just add an Ariza or a Gortat, someone of that ilk, looks like Melo is the key player out there.

Houston, or Chicago?

Dwight and Harden, or Noah and Rose?

Play in the West, or stay in the East?

Meet Bron and co in the Finals, or Bron and co in the Conference Finals?

Honestly, I think Thibbs works for him, if they keep Taj especially, dealing with Phil, sign and trade, etc etc, I think he goes to the Bulls and makes a go of it out there.

I know the Knicks have 129 million reasons to stay, but I say Chicago. As of this moment.

Houston or Chicago is really a tough choice. I want to point to Houston, but I'm giving D.Rose another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom