2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't believe the Suns threw 70 mil at a guy who had one good season as a backup and one good season as a starter.  Not even a season actually, he only played like 40 games last year 
sick.gif

Bill Simmons is suspended for calling Goodell a liar(ESPN)

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2014/09/espn-statement-on-bill-simmons/

“Every employee must be accountable to ESPN and those engaged in our editorial operations must also operate within ESPN’s journalistic standards. We have worked hard to ensure that our recent NFL coverage has met that criteria. Bill Simmons did not meet those obligations in a recent podcast, and as a result we have suspended him for three weeks.”

Last edited:
Suns are gonna regret giving Bledsoe that much money very soon. Even when healthy he's not worth near that money. more like 10~12mil/year guy really.

When I heard the terms of the deal...first thing I thought of was this post
Eric Bledsoe and Suns are close to a deal.

Suns have upped the 4 year / $48mil to about 4 year / $53 mil.

laugh.gif
He did all that for nothing.

My respect for Greg Monroe has increased.
@Essential1

I think you owe Rich Paul and Bledsoe an apology bruh. Get yo *** in here and give respect to the hustle.

pimp.gif

Second thing that came to mind...this deal is reason #59496849846 why I don't want to hear a single ******g complaint from owners when the CBA comes up in the near future.

That Sarver ***** was about to cross the finish line...already had his arms raised...and he just tripped up on his own feet.

The young dudes flourished this offseason. I love it.
pimp.gif

When I heard the terms of the deal...first thing I thought of was this post

Eric Bledsoe and Suns are close to a deal.

Suns have upped the 4 year / $48mil to about 4 year / $53 mil.

:lol: He did all that for nothing.

My respect for Greg Monroe has increased.

@Essential1

I think you owe Rich Paul and Bledsoe an apology bruh. Get yo *** in here and give respect to the hustle.

:pimp:

Second thing that came to mind...this deal is reason #59496849846 why I don't want to hear a single ******g complaint from owners when the CBA comes up in the near future.

That Sarver ***** was about to cross the finish line...already had his arms raised...and he just tripped up on his own feet.

The young dudes flourished this offseason. I love it. :pimp:

I read from Hardwood Paroxysm last night was about a mil extra a year.

Boy was I wrong. When I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and always admit it.

No idea how the hell they caved after staying pat for 2 months :lol:

Would be dumb to re-sign Dragic too.. Investing $30mil+ a year on PGs.

Last edited:
Dudes really taking the bait

You think everyone with an opinion is baiting an argument or derailing.

You need to log off, unplug man. This has become a way if life for you.

Edit: que the "but look at your post count" comment

Last edited:
Just think of this timeline for the Suns.

Have 2 Point Guards. 1 signed through next year, 1 a restricted Free Agent.

They then draft another PG that they didn't need in Tyler Ennis.

Then sign Isaiah Thomas to 4 year / $27mil when they didn't need him.

No team tries to sign Eric Bledsoe, and Suns stand firm on 4 year / $48mil. After two months, and basically playing chicken that only Bledsoe could lose, they cave and give him an extra year and $22mil when they didn't need to.

Now they have 4 point guards. Dragic is an unrestricted Free Agent, and they want to bring him back. But with Bledsoe's deal, you set his market somewhere in the 5 year / $60-70mil range.

So they plan on going 4 Point Guards for a total around $36-38mil.

Pure comedy :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom