2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler Ennis won't see the floor :frown:

Suns front office lost in this of game of chicken and they're going to pay for it down the line. Bledsoe, who's injury prone, is going to have to prove he's the man he thinks he is once Goran leaves.

Tyler Ennis getting buried.
mean.gif
never got that pick to be honest

am I the only one excited for the nba season?

I love football but the NBA is 
nthat.gif
 and this season is so intriguing 

I'm happy for Dude. Just secured his family's future over just one season. How many dudes in the NBA done did it like him?

I'm happy for Dude. Just secured his family's future over just one season. How many dudes in the NBA done did it like him?

Lots of dudes have been paid because of one season. Hell, Jerome James got paid based solely off a five game playoff series.

Last edited:
And why didn Sac let thomas walk only to bring in Darren collison?
Because Thomas is a self absorbed guy that hurts the team and plays zero defense

Also sounds like he was kind of a locker room plague believe it or not. There was also some times where you could see it on the court. He would play HORRIBLE defense and let him man walk right into the paint and then turn and yell at a teammate 

Not saying i'm a huge Collison fan for a starting PG, but i am glad they didn't throw money at Thomas to be the starting PG in Sac like he wanted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom