2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Martin, Luis Scola, Lamar Odom, Goran Dragic  and Houston's 2012 first-round pick 

OR

Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, Al-Farouq Aminu  and Minnesota's unprotected 2012 first-round pick

Which would you rather have?

Last edited:
Cp3, Kobe, and Dwight Howard would've won multiple rings. Possible could've been the best big 3 in NBA history if the chemistry was their.

Last edited:
Not mad about the return for Thad Young. Received a piece who is a former #1 overall pick, which presents value this early in his career, and happens to be 5 years younger. Bennett's rookie campaign was highly criticized, but it's still too early to deem him a bust. Hopefully Brown gets the most out of AB in terms of effort and conditioning.

I think Bennett and Noel complement each other very well. Hope he starts at PF from day 1.

Looking at the Sixers depth chart, wow they might be worse than last year :wow:

Last edited:
I think Bennett and Noel complement each other very well. Hope he starts at PF from day 1.

Looking at the Sixers depth chart, wow they might be worse than last year
eek.gif
It's the same exact team...plus Noel and Bennett. 

Also, Grant, McDaniels, etc. are a tad better than the bottom few from the roster a year ago.

Last edited:
You don't think that if Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant, AND Dwight Howard had chemistry, they wouldn't win a ring? You must be crazy.
Not with Dwight I need more touches cry baby *** and Kobe jacking up shots cause I can self.

That's what I originally said in my statement and he said they still wouldn't win a ring?

Who knows? Takes more than 3 guys to win a ring, even if they have chemistry. Would the Lakers have put a complete enough team together to get by SAS and OKC in the West, then beat the Heat in the Finals? No way to really say.

Looking at the Sixers depth chart, wow they might be worse than last year :wow:
It's the same exact team...plus Noel and Bennett. 
Also, Grant, McDaniels, etc. are a tad better than the bottom few from the roster a year ago.

Lol what? They lost 3 of their top 4 scorers. Thad (18ppg), Turner (17ppg) and Spencer (13ppg)

I agree with you but one year soon it's gonna go south very fast for them. It's probably not this year but it is a possibility

I agree. This is mainly due to lack of development in the young players. Memphis has yet to develop another young player. The last ones were Conley and Gasol. So, I'm really hoping Q, Adams, Stokes and Leuer can develop into starters/vibe average role players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom