2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall know me better than Kyrie knows George. would you cry if i broke my fingers and couldnt post?

thats wth i thought

Zyzz now i understand why people hate you

So what if the guy was crying. Thats probably the worst thing hes ever seen happen to a human being. He probably say to himself that could have been me.

You need to lay off the hate

Nobody ever made fun of you when you admitted you thought kobe was hot.

Crying about a co workers serious injury>crushing on kobe

Question. I wasn't around when it happened, but did anyone else kinda see that when they cut to Rose after the injury, did it look like he mouthed, "Welp, glad it wasn't me?" :nerd:

I honestly don't mind Zyzz but that was a dumb post dude :lol: Kyrie is crying because man seeing that live was sad as ****. My eyes watered watching the Vine the first time. It's a freaking hideous thing to see especially if you're a professional basketball player. Same thing when Kevin aware broke his leg. Teared up then too. You gotta feel for your fellow man whether or not you know him, that's the definition of compassion.

You'll never see a coworker get injured in that fashion while on duty unless you work manual labor. There's a difference here man. That **** is shocking and puts your career in perspective.

Last edited:
Candace Buckner @CandaceDBuckner
#Pacers Paul George is currently undergoing surgery in Las Vegas, per USA Basketball spokesperson.

I love this post. Thanks and repped. George is alive, his injury shouldn't scare away Scrimmages, FIBA, AS games, hell, driveway play.
You guys are soft man

Guys real talk, I know we all have our differences from time to time.
I know 101% of what I say, the popular opinion is that it's ****. With that being said,
We all(even me) forget that even though these guys get paid millions to play, it doesn't negate their LOVE for the game.
Some of these guys are going to play Basketball that isn't regulated by the NBA, because they love the game.
They will play for free, in a pick up game.
No NBA contract will ever take that away.
A broken leg here and there will never stop the dribble.
Let's keep the real objective in all of this, it's the competition that drives these guys first, the dollar is second.
One day the dollar will be first, their health will be first, but the cats lacing up those sneakers for the a World Cup this year, that dribble is FIRST.

Question. I wasn't around when it happened, but did anyone else kinda see that when they cut to Rose after the injury, did it look like he mouthed, "Welp, glad it wasn't me?"
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

i think he most certainly did not say that

Last edited:
If I saw any of my co-workers break a leg like that. . .Depending on the person, I'm sure to cringe and shed a tear. I dislike a few of my co-workers but I'd never want this to happen to any of them.

If you wouldn't shed a tear for a fellow man in your field. . . Then you're built a different way. . . I've cried and shed a tear countless times in my life. . . I'm sure I'd become emotional over this situation. . .

Get well PG. . .

I would probably be in shock, speechless, and vomit if I saw that in person. I don't think I'd cry, but everyone is different.

The most annoying part is that Harden had an open layup. PG had no business going after a chase down block in that situation. No reason to foul an 85% FT shooter on a fast break when he's ahead of you and it's a damn scrimmage :smh:

Kevin Ware missing less than a year gives me hope for PG.

The most annoying part is that Harden had an open layup. PG had no business going after a chase down block in that situation. No reason to foul an 85% FT shooter on a fast break when he's ahead of you and it's a damn scrimmage :smh:

Kevin Ware missing less than a year gives me hope for PG.

Is Ware even close to being the same player though? Srs question

Are people really questioning the fact that now GMs and star players are going to question playing for Team USA? You're joking right? When more than ten people pulled out before play even started in fear of injury? Come on now...... 

Physically, Paul could wind up being the same as he was. Mentally, who knows. It's a tough journey, but it isn't catastrophic. Probably looked a lot worse than it was if that makes sense.

Was an ugly injury though. On that Livingston, Ware, Sid Vicious level.

What is WRONG with some of you guys man........
What are you, who are you referring to?
Every single person here whos make a joke regarding Pauls injury, the fact that Kyrie cried, and the overall lack of sympathy within the thread. Dudes cry over music and movies but somehow it reprehensible that Kyrie cried during whats probably the worse thing he's seen in his entire life.

As much as I talk about him being over rated, I never want to see something like happen to him or anyone. 

Physically, Paul could wind up being the same as he was. Mentally, who knows. It's a tough journey, but it isn't catastrophic. Probably looked a lot worse than it was if that makes sense.

Was an ugly injury though. On that Livingston, Ware, Sid Vicious level.

I think he will be fine mentally.
If the mental stopped these men, they'd have quit in Middle School.
Rose didn't stop because of mental weakness, he trusted his body.
The body doesn't lie when you are playing with the best 400 players in the World,no matter how strong the mental is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom