2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
he'll be alright the jint wasn't messed up but he'll get a bar and a lot of screws

We'll see; if the bone is broken and no ligaments are damaged he'll be good money. Bones heal like they were never broken...ligaments that's a different story

don't know why I rewinded it.....literally about to throw up...

best of wishes to PG man, hope he can bounce back mentally and physically.

Nobody deserves to get injured, especially in that manner. :smh:

prayers go out to PG

I swear I ALWAYS said those pads at the bottom of the rim are DANGEROUS! Too close to the action and players literally run/hit it multiple times a game! I hate injuries to players man. So sad

Last edited:
And like asked. The team should be cover insurance wise so he will be good and the team too. George really wanted to be on this team too. ...

See man this why dudes be dropping out this Team USA ish. Think had that been K. Love or Blake 
mean.gif

And y'all make jokes about injuries.

:smh:

No, it's not the same as an ACL, but still. It sucks to see anyone's career in jeopardy
never said it's the same but the physical therapy plan is, mass atrophy in the ankle muscles calf and quad, he'll be back though

Glad I missed the George injury. Sounds real bad.

Hope dudes get their perspectives straight now.

I can't believe son's career is getting set back like this over a scrimmage game. :x @ that pic though, looks like a bent aluminum tube.
:rofl: Dudes should not be tweeting stuff like that. Aint the place.
Pacers are finished
Now the East is even more wide open.
Compound fracture,

right?

Julius Wrek
Has to be.

Especially if ppl are telling the truth about seeing bone at some point.

One of the dumbest things I've ever read on NT.

Where the **** is there a point for a dislocation in between your knee and ankle?

What bends?

stop being a drama queen...

I only saw the play once, live when it happened... not the still shot of it

I was basing it off a) seeing it live and b) his reaction

so yeah, you're the one being dumb

you telling me you can't dislocate an ankle? SRS?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom