2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do players have like a clause in there contract if stuff like this happens not during the nba season?

The clause is NBA contracts are guaranteed. He's straight financially. His career...we'll see. It just depends how badly the break messed with his ligaments...

Do players have like a clause in there contract if stuff like this happens not during the nba season?

The clause is NBA contracts are guaranteed. He's straight financially. His career...we'll see. It just depends how badly the break messed with his ligaments...
he'll be alright the jint wasn't messed up but he'll get a bar and a lot of screws

Kevin Ware-esque.
sick.gif
tired.gif

oh my god that pic (i posted in the spoiler)

two years

Good news is it won't be two years. He will be back 2016 season, that bone where it broke, will be Stronger than before, I've the same break. Bone grew a Center mass of bone.
Crazy though

The injury is more gruesome than it is. He'll be out 6 to 8 months or so.

But man that sucks. Hate to see that man :smh: :frown:

The injury is more gruesome than it is. He'll be out 6 to 8 months or so.

But man that sucks. Hate to see that man :smh: :frown:
yea precisely, it's along the lines of protocol for a torn acl, when the bone sets and the bone fuses he'll be in physical therapy for 10-12 months but he is probably getting emergency surgery tonight

And y'all make jokes about injuries.

:smh:

No, it's not the same as an ACL, but still. It sucks to see anyone's career in jeopardy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom