2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m983iyx31h1qe1x8qo1_400.gif

antoine-walker-shimmy-gif.gif

antoine-shimmy-7-o.gif

Antoine walker is rolling over in his grave right now

Russ’s finger guns are better than everyone else’s for a number of reasons. For one, he blows on them before he puts them away. I’m guessing he does that because, in the movies, whenever someone shoots a gun, there’s smoke coming out of the barrel (Russell Westbrook: Pretend Gun Safety Advocate). But maybe it’s because his fingertips are raw from all of the shots he’s taken since he never, ever passes?

Also, he shouts “BOOM!” whenever he holsters them, and that’s just marvelous. I don’t understand the “BOOM!” Shouldn’t the “BOOM!” happen when the shot goes up? I don’t want to understand the “BOOM!” I just want to see it over and over and over again.

And let’s talk about the holsters. He holsters his finger guns like he never, ever wants them to ever, ever leave the holster again. He holsters them like they were disrespectful in front of company, and so now he’s putting them to bed early.

I assume he does everything with the same aggression. Making a sandwich? Boom! Get on the bread, cheese! And then slams it down. Filling out his W-2? Boom! Zero dependents, yo! And then he big-faces his accountant. Putting a baby to sleep? Boom! Goodnight, little baby! And then he mega-dunks the baby into the crib.

:rofl:

Last edited:
The Big Balls is always classic

The Novak Championship Belt is good

I like the Kobe face

I dont like Lebron's step thing is super lame and scripted

I dont like Carmelos 3 to the head

Or Westbrook's guns

Another one time one that was cool was this KD celebration

View media item 1108031
Rodman had some great celebrations

Last edited:
Carmelo's 3 to the head is classic. Sheed started doing it at the beginning of the year, then the whole team started it. I thought it was cool that they all did it.

:lol: at Jack pushing Ezeli in the way of the dunk. I know he was trying to get him to turn around and contest, but it looked like he wanted him to get dunked on.

:lol: @ the thought of LeBron practicing his celebration thing in the mirror ... (but its probably true).

They're dead wrong on Sheed's "Ball don't lie." If Mike's shoulder shrug is beyond cool (as it should be), Sheed's "Ball don't lie" needs to be beyond transcendent. Dudes say that CONSTANTLY now. 
i do the kobe face constantly...

uJSouio.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom