2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall really don't remember??

I'll try to find the thread

I can't seem to find the thread...... I have a feeling it may have been deleted.... I don't want to butcher the story or muddy any facts so I will defer this to @DarthSka  or @Animal Thug  if they have any idea where the thread is

Last edited:
Billy Hoy1le and professor kix or something.
Both deflected to SC and now neither is there anymore.

There's a lotta shady stuff with SC.

There it's is...
V

Last edited:
thank you!

I don't know why I didn't click the Steve link when it came up earlier in my search
laugh.gif

and I kept searching Billy Hoy1e 
mean.gif

yall really don't remember??

I'll try to find the thread

I can't seem to find the thread...... I have a feeling it may have been deleted.... I don't want to butcher the story or muddy any facts so I will defer this to @DarthSka
 or @Animal Thug
 if they have any idea where the thread is
Dude that used to run Kicksology basically told everyone off in his last post/thread didn't he? This must have been at least 10 years ago. :lol:

What's Rockdeep doing now? He hasn't been on air for a minute in DC. Is he still on the radio somewhere?

Man, this thread is more all over the place than usual. Went from sneaker nostalgia to an NT history lesson to old NTers where-are-they-now. But I'll take all of that over Cleveland bashing, D Rose jokes and player a v. b discussions.

Hello? Who’s There? The NBA Celebrations Matrix!

image-1-3.jpg

This is actually the thing that I do after my wife and I have sex. I get up out of the bed and then just jog right out of the room, smirking and shrugging toward a table of commentators and announcers who aren’t actually there.

At any rate, The Shrug is/was/will forever remain PERFECT. It was unscripted, unexpected — a completely natural reaction to the string of events that had just taken place. It didn’t seem like he was bragging (even if he definitely was). It didn’t seem like he was being a prick (even if he definitely was). It just felt like he was being absorbed by his own star power, which is a thing that we never saw happen to him again after that. The Shrug is a marker in time. We will never forget it.

View media item 1107978
:lol:

And the point about Westbrook's celebration is something I've brought up too :lol: He holsters them and then they go off when he goes "boom" :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom