2014 NBA Draft Thread

Dog he went from the baseline to the top of the key with 1 dribble. No way I'm wasting a draft pick on him...
srs?
laugh.gif
it's one video of a half *** layup line

-I would like to see Nik fall to the Bulls, move Butler to the 3. Any chance he falls that to 16? If he doesn't get picked by Philly at 10 I think it's a possibility

-What do people think about Early? I know he's old and somewhat of a tweener

I see alot of Al Harrington/Jeff Green in Early.

I dont think Nik falls past 12.
I see a more stable Al Thornton with a much lower ceiling than Thornton had

If Orlando selects Exum, I don't think there's any chance they select Nik. I would love to see the Bulls offense get a shot in the arm with some consistent outside shooting
No way I"m using a 1st round pick on a white athlete.
Your last two posts...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wiggins should go 1 in my opinion. If he develops into the player many think he could be, he will be a once in a generation player. Parker is a safer pick but WIggins has higher upside IMO. Embiid is very talented but seems like a very risky pick to me.

Wiggins should go 1 in my opinion. If he develops into the player many think he could be, he will be a once in a generation player. Parker is a safer pick but WIggins has higher upside IMO. Embiid is very talented but seems like a very risky pick to me.

I feel the exact same way.

Wiggins gets me the most excited.

Parker is most NBA ready right now, but Wiggins has a higher ceiling and more potential.

Embid looks great but the back though..... Cavs can't afford another bad pick.

Wiggins and Kyrie :wow:

but like I've said..

It's Embid or they trade. so I guess we shall see what happens.

Last edited:

A big man from africa is a huge risk according to what history says

I feel the exact same way.

Wiggins gets me the most excited.

Parker is most NBA ready right now, but Wiggins has a higher ceiling and more potential.

Embid looks great but the back though..... Cavs can't afford another bad pick.

Wiggins and Kyrie
eek.gif

but like I've said..

It's Embid or they trade. so I guess we shall see what happens.
I would think having Andrew Wiggins and Kyrie would be very attractive to Lebron to come after he wins the 3-peat in Miami. LOL anyone can win with Wade and Bosh, now lets see if you can bring a title to Cleveland which seems impossible...

A big man from africa is a huge risk according to what history says
People can compare him to Olajuwon all they want but Embiid is very risky especially at Number 1 when you are the Cavs who already F*CKED up last year with Anthony Bennett. Im not saying that Bennett is officially a bust but he has a lot of work to do and thats not what you expect from the #1 pick

I am a big time believer in these young guys and confidence.

Wiggins is buddies with Thompson and Bennett and has played with them with Canada.

I think Wiggins being there would help out Bennettt.

Then the young core of Irving and Waiters can continue to grow.

I would think having Andrew Wiggins and Kyrie would be very attractive to Lebron to come after he wins the 3-peat in Miami. LOL anyone can win with Wade and Bosh, now lets see if you can bring a title to Cleveland which seems impossible...

Only way I see that happening is if lebron waits until 2015. He'd be a fool to sign on with wiggins when he hasn't played an nba game yet.

was it because of the issues him and Kyrie had?

Yes. Plus Mike Brown was just a terrible coach. Still beyond confused as to why they re-hired him, but thank god they canned him...again....

Why not go after Lance or Bledsoe and move Dion to the 6th man role. I just don't see a team succeeding with him in the long term as a starter.

He was the 6th man.

Back
Top Bottom