2014 NBA Draft Thread

As a fan im cool. Short term it looks bad but just wait on it. Sixers are drafting best players availabe.

Put it like this, do you want to draft and become a team like the hawks every year? Just middle of the pack in the east? Or take the risks, draft best players available and just hope they all play to their potential and become a juggernaught.

Team like the Hawks. There's nothing really that suggest stockpiling youth and talent will work.

Lmao why would we want to be like the hawks?

Man we drafted the best player in that draft at 3. And a do it all pf at 10 who is crazy talented and young.

I love taking risks and drating best players available instead of playing it safe

Im loving this draft man

Last edited:
As a fan im cool. Short term it looks bad but just wait on it. Sixers are drafting best players availabe.

Put it like this, do you want to draft and become a team like the hawks every year? Just middle of the pack in the east? Or take the risks, draft best players available and just hope they all play to their potential and become a juggernaught.

Hell no id never wanna be like the Hawks but I hate project players & I definitely hate foreign project players and we happened to draft both of those types so yea im pissed off lol
I woulda been happy with Wiggins & Randle/Vonleh lol

She got on that hat like she gettin a piece of that NBA check 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom