2014 NBA Draft Thread

I know the Sixers are an easy target right now but they got a guy who was a consensus #1 pick a few weeks ago. Not sure about the Saric pick tho.
This, They get the guy with the highest upside in the draft and they get a guy who was just beastin overseas who gets to stay over there and develop his game even more so and down the road can become a pretty nice trade piece if need be. 

I feel bad for Philly fans

76ers are having the worst draft in history

This has been an absolute disaster for us. Unbelievable. I refuse to support this ****

As a fan im cool. Short term it looks bad but just wait on it. Sixers are drafting best players availabe.

Put it like this, do you want to draft and become a team like the hawks every year? Just middle of the pack in the east? Or take the risks, draft best players available and just hope they all play to their potential and become a juggernaught.

what a wasted pick by the hawks...what a payne of a pick
If they draft ole boy

mean.gif
 at you

We aiming for thon maker in the 201? Draft :lol:
The world gon be over by the time the Sixers make it to another finals let alone the finals smh lol

As a fan im cool. Short term it looks bad but just wait on it. Sixers are drafting best players availabe.

Put it like this, do you want to draft and become a team like the hawks every year? Just middle of the pack in the east? Or take the risks, draft best players available and just hope they all play to their potential and become a juggernaught.

Team like the Hawks. There's nothing really that suggest stockpiling youth and talent will work.

daaaaaaaamn bill simmons just cooked adrian payne with the groupies, told the whole world he has mono. now he gon have to pay extra to get these **** to drop it

Back
Top Bottom