2014 Mercedes Benz CLA (New Entry-Level Benz) - AMG Shooting Brake not US-bound

Got our CLA's in at the dealership. Got to drive it around the parking lot and it was really comfortable considering how tall I am (6'3).

A few pics:

Picked mine up from the dealer yesterday, it's much iller in person
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Nice!

Gon need new wheels though, they look real small on the car for some reason.

Test drove one it was ok, materials inside were real cheap..could see where they cut back. I think they look nice though... No thread jack but the Cadillac ATS 2.0T is what i went with :wink:

I am surprised at how nice the ATS looked on the outside, I see it on the road and they looks much better in person. Might just be me liking smaller cars but I even prefer it over the CTS, would love to see an ATS-V in coupe form.

Dont even want this budget baby Benz after I seen the S Class Coupe promo vid. Different levels.

Second time I've seen you mention the S Class Coupe. I has intrigue. You gotta link to that vid?

This thread gonna be full of shade the next couple pages as people start posting their CLAs and plans to cop.

:lol: at female car.

Last edited:
I am surprised at how nice the ATS looked on the outside, I see it on the road and they looks much better in person. Might just be me liking smaller cars but I even prefer it over the CTS, would love to see an ATS-V in coupe form.

I know the ATS-V is in the works for a sedan form but I dont think the coupe idea is not too far fetched. Ive only had the car for about a month and although a small car (coming from an 04 TL) is surprislingly spacious and handles like a dream! New platform and 50/50 weight distrubuting...2.0L Turbo 276hp (before it gets to the wheels) and big brembos up front.

Last edited:

Yep. New ATS is nice. One caught my attention last week in black.

One of key reasons that small cars are popping up in luxury automakers' lineups is to help boost fleet fuel economy numbers. For Mercedes-Benz and its new 2014 CLA-Class, mission accomplished. Although Mercedes has yet to release final numbers for its new small car set to go on sale early next year, the EPA's FuelEconomy.gov website is now listing the front-wheel-drive CLA250, the range's base model, at 26 miles per gallon in the city and a commendable 38 mpg on the highway.

my only gripe is that interior you can tell they cut back BIG on it. That Nav screen looks so out of place also.

this car is going to make a killing for Mercedes regardless. smart move.

To those of you who already have one, thoughts?

And those who don't own one, have you seen them in a showroom or on the streets...thoughts? 

Did the AMG version come out in Merica yet?

Just looked it up and its $48k for such low specs.... :rofl:

Last edited:
Saw one a few days ago on the freeway. Looked nice but looked small.

FWIW a petite female was driving

Welp, in less than a week of driving this car, some Range rover rammed right into my back..It was her fault though and insurance is going to cover it but it's frustrating as hell! I went to the body shop yesterday and they said "since it's a new car, we can't even give you a quote, it's not even in the database yet"

Female/Miami drivers FTL

Last edited:
Saw one a few days ago on the freeway. Looked nice but looked small.

FWIW a petite female was driving

Yeah, I commented on MB's instagram page saying the same thing. They said they have some staff around my height (6'3) who have been driving it and it's really roomy. I'm sure they just said that, but still if I were looking to get a car now I'd consider it

Welp, in less than a week of driving this car, some Range rover rammed right into my back..It was her fault though and insurance is going to cover it but it's frustrating as hell! I went to the body shop yesterday and they said "since it's a new car, we can't even give you a quote, it's not even in the database yet"

Female/Miami drivers FTL

Pics not working but damn, sorry to hear that. I'd be pissed as hell if that happened to me, instant drop on the resale of the car.

Back
Top Bottom