2014 Lexus IS Leaked Photos

reviews are saying the on screen system is dangerous to use, requires serious hand eye coordination...not good for driving.

reviews are saying the on screen system is dangerous to use, requires serious hand eye coordination...not good for driving.
There's all types of warning that pop up and say to not operate while driving or while the vehicle is moving. If it's anything like the GS (which I'm assuming it is, comparing the interior pictures..) It has a little joystick type thing that works like a track ball mouse. It ain't too bad just takes some getting used to. Would be a little bit easier if it also had touchscreen capabilities though.. Besides all that you could operate the radio/climate control and most other options through physical buttons on the dash or steering wheel.

They got the IS series right the first time. Rest of them are just copycats trying to live up to the original. 

They got the IS series right the first time. Rest of them are just copycats trying to live up to the original. 

the 1st gen is a classic , but your seriously going to act like you can compare a 01 lex to a brand new lex ? and we all love the first gen is but we all know the interior is bunz

Last edited:
I've always prefered lex>Infiniti.

But the new 2014 q50 looks better than the new is......

Those are direct competition correct? New q replaced the g.

Last edited:
Yah, it's a direct competition, price is between the 250 & 350 though but with more power than the 350.

I am not liking the new Q50 though, it really feels like it went downhill as the generations went on from the G35. G35 coupe still looks very good to this day.

And that Ultra Sonic Blue on the Lex just looks so good.
View media item 517542View media item 517543View media item 517544

The white ones looks sick with the right drop and wheels too.
View media item 517545

Yah, it's a direct competition, price is between the 250 & 350 though but with more power than the 350.

I am not liking the new Q50 though, it really feels like it went downhill as the generations went on from the G35. G35 coupe still looks very good to this day.
I hated it when I saw it in pictures, but when I saw it today at a dealership I wanted to drive one home.  I like it much better than the IS now.  I'm sure the coupe will look better than the sedan, but I'm seriously contemplating making the Q50s my next car purchase.  I'll probably be alone when I say this, but I think it's the best looking sedan Infiniti has ever come out with...

Are the Q50s out on the streets already? Havent seen them and they were still just being previewed on their website as of next week, they still have the non-Q models in there along with the Gs.

Not on the streets yet.  Dealerships have them out, but can't sell them until August 5th, so they're taking deposits for now.  Can be test driven though...

i don't think old people will be buying this car. theyre more likely to drive buicks. the new IS looks to be the car driven by young professionals especially with that agreesive look.

Are the Q50s out on the streets already? Havent seen them and they were still just being previewed on their website as of next week, they still have the non-Q models in there along with the Gs.

Should be out in august 14 I believe. I dunno saw both at auto shows.....right now I'm givin the edge to Infiniti. Will need to see em both again I. Person/street.

Looks like ****.

**** Lexus. Soul-less car maker (sans the LFA).

Have you driven the car? I haven't but reviews have been good and some actually been beating the new 3series. Overall it seems BMW is moving towards getting bigger and losing that driving sensation in the process while Lexus is moving the other way around while still keeping the signature Lexus luxury ride. It started with the new GS and seems to have made the same move with the IS.

C&D picked the IS over the ATS and BMW as well: http://www.caranddriver.com/compari...s-36-2014-lexus-is350-f-sport-comparison-test

Back
Top Bottom