2014 Lexus IS Leaked Photos

as much as i love lexus i cant **** with this IS :lol:

the front couldve came out wayyy cleaner and the rear is ugly as hell :x

pay the extra money for da GS if anyone plans on copping this generations lexus :smokin

Last edited:
The shots from the rear remind me of the 05-06 TSX's / Honda Accord Euro Type R. The previous two IS models were dope. This one is meh...

Not really feeling the direction Lexus has gone with their designs.

Exterior is
sick.gif

Interior is BUTTER tho

I'm an IS fan but this is just disappointing. :smh:

With an MSRP of $36,845 (including destination), the entry-level 2014 IS 250 is $885 more expensive than its 2013 counterpart. However, Lexus has seen fit to drop the 2014 IS 350’s base price to $40,360 – that’s $855 lower than before.

Buyers looking for a more lavish IS can choose from Premium or Luxury Packages. LED headlamps and heated and ventilated front seats are included in the $1,050 Premium Package, while the $3665 Luxury Package builds on those features with a perforated leather-trimmed interior, linear wood trim, rain-sensing wipers, driver seat memory, a power tilt/telescopic steering wheel, center stack knee pads and a blind spot monitoring system with Rear Cross Traffic Alert

The IS 250’s engine bay is home to a 2.5-liter V6 that produces 204 horsepower and 185 lb-ft of torque, and the IS 350 features a 3.5-liter V6 with 306 horsepower and 277 lb-ft of torque. All-wheel-drive is available for $2535 and $2235 on the IS 250 and IS 350, respectively. Rear-wheel-drive IS 350 models shift through an eight-speed automatic transmission; a six-speed auto is used in all other IS derivatives.

Increase in price w/o increase in power at all? Can't even squeeze out 10-15 more from the old V6? :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom