2014 Chevrolet Corvette [UPDATED]

its grown on me but they could still tweak the rear end i think......

the tails and the exhaust.....

I meant Chevy used the design of the 54 Corvette's front grille for this new C7, not Mercedes taking the 54 Vette design for the SLS.

I know what you meant, was just saying the 300SL came out the same year so it isn't necessarily which car came out first and who copied who. I still don't see the SLS/300SL grill on the C7.

The first Vette was in '53. It was they one offered only in Polo white/red interior

Trust me I would DD mine now if I didn't live in chicago

this model can go into v4 mode to increase mpg

Vettes can most def be a DD, just sucks if you live where it snows. come spring/summer vettes are out like crazy in michigan. you got balls if you drive it in the winter :lol:

Vettes can most def be a DD, just sucks if you live where it snows. come spring/summer vettes are out like crazy in michigan. you got balls if you drive it in the winter :lol:

Yeah you're right. I'm gonna have to cop a crib with garage and keep my beater. I want it though.

Thnx for posting the Jay Leno video.

This is my fav Vette after the C2. They did an amazing job. These will def appeal to the youth. I nvr considered potentially buying a Corvette, but this woud be the one. Stingray base model under 60K 450hp/torque... amazing. Glad to see American cars stepping up.

:smokin + :x in a good way at the same dayum time

Last edited:
cant wait to see this thing on the road, i want some review videos i wanna know how it sounds :lol:

at first all the renderings i thought it looked okay.

but live video and these newer photos.............it's pretty badass. Car looks mean. i thought the rear looked weird but it's looking aggressive and unique.

I'm a fan. The Corvette is gonna look amazing when you see it in person.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom