2014 air jordan carmine legit check

Ive done all i can do with these. Gone as far as my eyes will take me on this particular pair. Good luck @OP I really do hope to see u have a legit pair of these. Whether it ends up being these or another pair.

Last edited:
this is NOT a tell.. many 6s will show this trait.. Manufacturing issue not a tell.

On 2014 Carmine 6. This is what the hole pattern should be. So you're going to tell me they use different hole size and the person punches out the hole 1 by 1? What kind of manufacturing issue can arise for the holes to be skinnier and further apart. I'm sure there's a machine or a stamp that has the holes preset and you just punch it out. Consistently.. I'm almost certain the rep company used the older 6, hole pattern. Which will look legit but a little off. Keep in mind, reps will change 1 or 2 details.

I posted another clear pic of the ankle bulge.
View media item 1004321
This is JUST like the Concord Lows all over again. Cant nobody figure out whats real and whats not. This is why i don't buy shoes outside of authorized nike retailers, so i dont ever have to go through this.

For the concord lows.... The easiest tell me was the size tag inside and the jumpman on the back. like my pair has the size tag with that grainy, flat look while the reps have the normal shiny jordan tag. And some of the reps have quality issue as the jumpman on the back touches the patent leather and is too fat. That's what I noticed.

Last edited:
Legit on left and yours on right. I still think it's a little iffy. 
I seen the gm/unauthorized/rep in person and everything looks spot on except for those holes. It had similar holes like yours. 

View media item 1003010

Did the guy that posted the "legit" pair in the quoted pic actually have the shoes, or just attached a photo of a pair with a receipt from eBay or somewhere? @dalee7, I believe you are actually using an early release/GM pair to judge authentics lol

Couple of things, OP's ankle preforations look more like mine, and the three lines on the ankle between the bubble and the laceholes are longer on the above's "legit" photo. Mine are the size of OP's.

I have 2 FNL pairs, and 1 NDC pair and OP's pair look more like mine. My photos below. Probably already solved, but OP's look legit to me!

View media item 1004357View media item 1004358View media item 1004367View media item 1004359View media item 1004360View media item 1004361

Last edited:
Here's a link to an early release pair. Notice the collars are short and long like on most fake 6s. Also the carmine color is dull vs the real like OPs and look at the lace lock. On the ER it's a whole other shade. At OPs the lace lock is correct. @agsz  your theory is still holding up my friend. Notice the jumpman on the box of these ER 6s in the vid. I think you guys are nit picking way too much which is the problem with concord lows. Awful QC hasn't helped either so yes it does make it harder now because every little flaw makes us suspect but just like with 11s. A crooked 23 doesn't automatically make them fake. @80Swerv  post a clear pic of the jumpman on the box top. So far everything down to the box paper  and QC stamp is good. Everyone here has had good eyes so far though.

Last edited:
@cdynasty24  looks like your pair has zero flaws, wish both of mine were like that. fu nike 
mean.gif

@cdynasty24
 looks like your pair has zero flaws, wish both of mine were like that. fu nike :smh:

LOL, I've been pretty lucky with these and Concord lows. Keeping fingers crossed for the rest :smile:

Though honestly, I'm old school, and I've seen worse flaws on OG's, so these new "flaw" comments are hilarious!

So we never got a pic of the shoes with the flash on? Wondering why we still havent got that one yet

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yea these are good. Jordan Quality control was awful on these. 

Back
Top Bottom