2014 air jordan carmine legit check

That SOB repped everyone that told him his shoes were real then after further inspection i come to find out their fake and let him know why and show him why and i dont even get as much as a thank u. Lol. Truth hurts

Last edited:
That SOB repped everyone that told him his shoes were real then after further inspection i come to find out their fake and let him know why and show him why and i dont even get as much as a thank u. Lol. Truth hurts

Lmao. Yeah when I got the rep gamma 11 I was upset but just get a refund and move on. That's why I been asking for LC so much lol and this carmine is a rep for sure. I already explained why up there. Just get money back and spend few extra bucks to get the real one. It's scary how close these look apart from the holes. But every '14 carmine I see the first thing I check for are the holes by the ankle.

Last edited:
Can you elaborate what the flash on a camera brings out in the Carmines? I'm about to take mine out to see what the difference is.

I think he was saying the flash brings out the perforation on the midsole. Makes it seem like they're "glowing". And I keep saying this but the ankle bulge holes are a dead giveaway. It's just that there's so many early release/reps out there that it looks like one you found on YouTube or instagram but the post I posted clearly shows the difference between legit holes and this.

Mine has an extra flap of leather that covers that area you were talking about. My pair is from Nike.com, awful quality.

I feel like the holes would appear to be a different size if the shoe itself was bigger or smaller. Also, before anyone calls out the perforations not being reflective, we should get homie to take a picture with his flash on, or confirm that the flash was on in the last pics.

This just goes to show how good GM pairs are getting these days though... Gotta get all scientific and break it down to the molecular structure to be able to tell. LOL.

nvm about the separation... one of mine slightly has it too...
Yea that's what I was trying to show with my picture, it's such a tiny little piece of leather that covers that gap, that can easily just fall off or something. 

Mine has an extra flap of leather that covers that area you were talking about. My pair is from Nike.com, awful quality.
See the ankle bulge holes? The holes are FAT and CLOSE apart. That's an instant tell. Size of the shoe does not matter. @agsz  what size is this just to get this cleared? 

This is JUST like the Concord Lows all over again. Cant nobody figure out whats real and whats not. This is why i don't buy shoes outside of authorized nike retailers, so i dont ever have to go through this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom