• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone post their draft board 8) i don't even know much other than what i've read and the few games i caught throughout the year :lol:

1. wiggins
2. exum
3. embiid
4. parker
5. smart
6. gordon
7. vonleh
8. randle

Wiggins
Embiid*
Exum
Gordon
Vonleh
Jabari
Randle
Smart

That's for right now, I need to see/hear Embiid's medical report. If it's shady, he's dropping, I couldn't handle another Bynum will he/won't he scenario.

And I know Jabari is NBA ready offensively and will be nice, but he's the lesser defender of the guys I have ahead of him. If he turns into a decent defender, Pierce style, I'd move him up, if he turns into James Harden, I would slide Randle ahead of him too. :lol:

Reports getting loose that Mitch claims he will trade his pick within the top 10 for a vet, and would like to try and trade back into the mid to late first round. :stoneface:

Go, *******, ****, yourself, *******. Jim or Jeanie, or Jerry, or John Black, somebody better shoot that dude in the head before he ruins us completely.

God damn this place. :smh:

Mark Medina ‏@MarkG_Medina 52m
Mitch Kupchak says he is willing to trade current pick (1-9) for good offer. Also wants to trade for another pick for middle/late 1st round

Good offer better mean Durant, or Anthony Davis. :x

I like the idea of trading back into round 1, but not at the cost of more future picks. Buy a range 20ish type pick to pair with the top 6-7 pick. Don't sell that one Mitch, you piece of ****. :smh:

Still have faith these things aren't true.

Semi-related... what are some past Draft Day trades involving stars or big names?

I actually gave CP a rep this morning for being positive for one day.

Can I have my rep back? I shouldn't know you couldn't go a whole day without crying :smh:

I actually gave CP a rep this morning for being positive for one day.

Can I have my rep back? I shouldn't know you couldn't go a whole day without crying :smh:

My rep. :lol:

This morning Mitch wasn't saying things (or at least people weren't re-reporting) these things.

I pray it's a smoke show, but my fear is Mitch gauging reaction. :nerd:

In that case, I'm not gonna sit back like, cool, do your thing Mitch. :lol:

We're going to draft our player, be all excited for a few days, and then Mitch is going to Kobe/Divac him. Then, I go to jail. :smh:

CP pls

don't go to jail. 

Your family needs you.
I bet you know a lot about jail activities
I have actually never been to jail tbh.

Unless you are talking about Michael Sam or Jason Collins type of things 
nerd.gif

Which I actually don't know much about either

Apparently 2 dudes I used to play ball with for a good 3-4 year stretch turned out to be gay. I had no idea till one day I saw them post on FB that they were up and leaving for SF to fit their lifestyle better 
laugh.gif
 Miss those guys, good peoples and great passers/playmakers

Last edited:
Sounds like they passed you balls often.
nerd.gif
Back in the day, ya.

I was a gunner/slasher in my younger, skinnier days; so I used to get fed the ball all the time.

Now I'm relegated to fat-guy-setting-screens and Sam Perkins-esque 3 ball attempts.

you have failed me LTB 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Sounds like they passed you balls often. :nerd:
Back in the day, ya.

I was a gunner/slasher in my younger, skinnier days; so I used to get fed the ball all the time.

Now I'm relegated to fat-guy-setting-screens and Sam Perkins-esque 3 ball attempts.

you have failed me LTB |I

You've failed yourself man.
I would tell you why, but I don't want you to ask Menacin for my address and come
Murder me :nerd:

Letting it slip out that you are willing to trade the pick is smart business, simply because there will be teams that will make offers. Hopefully they get one of the offers below :lol:

Only offers I take would be for Lebron, or Anthony Davis, or Durant. Or Kyrie & 9th for our pick or Love & 13th for our pick.

None likely, so I wouldn't trade it.

Now letting it get out that you might trade it then trading it for less than that is stupid business.

Last edited:
Ionno man Los Angeles media is a trip. Can't go a day or 2 without slipping out information to create an uproar. Lol.

The convo prob went something like this
Reporter: "So Mitch would you guys consider trading your pick upon a good offer?"
Mitch: "Draft day is still a ways. We will always be willing to hear what anyone has to say."

All of a sudden that turns into Mitch wants to trade the pick :lol:

Like I said months ago if the TWolves are willing to trade Love & 13th pick. I do that every single time.
Go draft a young guard with that pick

*thats only if we are outside the top 3, only way it works if we get #4 pick*

Last edited:
Mitch wanting to trade for another draft pick in the middle to late first round, ugh.

Like you couldn't have gotten that from the Cavs or Suns before the trade deadline. :smh:

Last edited:
Just wanted to restate that I trust mitch and the front office. Expecting a lot of folks to be kissing the rings by the time summers up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom