• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could miss out on Wiggins, Jabari and Embiid, and possibly be left with Exum, Gordon, and Vonleh to choose from. *wipes tear*

Not even thinking about Randle and Smart still in the cut.

Of all the years to fall apart, we picked the absolute perfect one. :smokin

Can't see the Vine because I have to use IE at work.
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We could miss out on Wiggins, Jabari and Embiid, and possibly be left with Exum, Gordon, and Vonleh to choose from. *wipes tear*

This is what I love to see.
Positive CP.
I am excite as well.

Have a rep my dude :pimp:

I think there's a good chance that one of Exum, Embiid or Gordon will be available at 6.

All it takes is one team to rate Randle over them, which is very possible. Could even be 2 of them, if a team really likes Smart (a stretch, but seeing Wiggins, Parker, Embiid, Randle, Smart in the top 5 isn't out of the realm of possibility).

The benefit of the NBA draft for us, is that you have to consider team needs much more than best player available like NFL. If you have a PG that you plan on building a franchise around right now, you wouldn't draft another PG in the lottery.

Last edited:
Yeah but for us, we can take ANY of them. We don't have jack ****.

Kobe is the only one in the way, and there's no true SG to worry about.

So C, PF, SF, or PG, we could take best avail of any of them. Even if we feel Love is coming, we can still use Gordon at SF (maybe :nerd: ) or Vonleh at C, etc.

Just take the best player on the board wherever we are, and I'm straight. 1, 2, 3 or 6. I don't want to drop any further tho and end up just taking the last elite guy. I want us to be able to have a selection to go off of.

Can't see the Vine because I have to use IE at work. :smh:

Your phone? You really will want to see it.

Any word on his official height and reach yet? I wanna see those.

Nevermind, E and Osh got me in the Draft thread.

6-9, with a 7 foot wingspan. And those ups. :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah but for us, we can take ANY of them. We don't have jack ****.

Kobe is the only one in the way, and there's no true SG to worry about.

So C, PF, SF, or PG, we could take best avail of any of them. Even if we feel Love is coming, we can still use Gordon at SF (maybe :nerd: ) or Vonleh at C, etc.

Just take the best player on the board wherever we are, and I'm straight. 1, 2, 3 or 6. I don't want to drop any further tho and end up just taking the last elite guy. I want us to be able to have a selection to go off of.

I'm talking about teams in front of us.

From our perspective it is a wide open canvas.

I.e. Sixers would be idiots to draft a PG or C.
Magic a Center
Celtics a PG.

My board:

1. Andrew Wiggins
2. Joel Embiid (medical report contingent, if it looks like he'll always have injury problems, probably to 7th)
3. Jabari Parker
4. Dante Exum
5. Aaron Gordon
6. Marcus Smart
7. Julius Randle
8. Noah Vonleh

Good thing I can quote spoilers, because garbage *** IE won't let me click it and see what's inside.

*Copies and paste*

Oh.

Stephen A Smith says that Laker brass has been unhappy with Kobe ever since his early leave for France before season ended.

Trade :nerd:

In ALL seriousness The Knicks would trade Amare expiring, THJor shump & prolly felton for Kobe this season... & kobe will use every piece of that 48 million to buy bionic bones to try and bury the lakers for another 10 years on the court :lol:

Last edited:
change your avy back ltb. i keep thinking you are yeezusdisciple for some reason and i get surprised because it looks like he used spell check

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom