• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of Mike Brown, Jerry Buss really wanted to hire Byron Scott, but he was in Cleveland according to Kevin Ding,

Last edited:

[dmx] Here we go again... [/dmx]

I think I don't not like Kobe anymore. 
embarassed.gif

Errr... I think I don't like him... less than I previously didn't like him. 
embarassed.gif

I can tolerate him more?

Ask CP, I've gone through these times w/ him before, where I start all over; maybe not 'start over' per se, but take a couple steps back from the 'Kobe Haters Unite!' thread. Like he when he was all Mambo Magic or whatever, I was all "See, I like this guy."

And that interview, I liked it.

^ You cant be srs.......Kobe has always been on some other stuff. Someone posted the thread of Kobe taking them Ls

[dmx] Here we go again... [/dmx]

I think I don't not like Kobe anymore. :wow:

Errr... I think I don't like him... less than I previously didn't like him. :wow:

I can tolerate him more?

Ask CP, I've gone through these times w/ him before, where I start all over; maybe not 'start over' per se, but take a couple steps back from the 'Kobe Haters Unite!' thread. Like he when he was all Mambo Magic or whatever, I was all "See, I like this guy."

And that interview, I liked it.

He seems much more relaxed nowadays than 5-6-7 years ago. Probably because he feels his legacy is shored up, so he can be more open and honest. (tho I'm not even sure that he was)

He showed his daughter tape of the 08 and 10 Finals tho, I mean.... :lol: :lol: :lol: That makes me laugh.

Iono, he's always been a weird guy, constantly dancing between cool and aloof. Pretty sure we will never truly know who he really is, and I suspect he likes it that way.

My love for Kobe comes from his basketball excellence and ridiculous talent he showed when first entered the league.

He's does seem a bit corny off the court

Who cares about his off the court antics

He's a basketball player and that's what I love him for

Jordan said it best when he said I'm not a role model

He might be a basketball role model but that's where it stops

Watching the playoffs, it might not be such a bad thing if we are following the spurs formula. Only thing is we don't have a pop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom