Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.

But I'd expect Kobe to be out at LEAST 30 games.
Boozer prolly get hurt, Randle could have mid season surgery, I mean alot of things could happen to let us suck.

but agree we aren't top 5 pick bad.

Well that could happen to any team.

That's too many variables to put into play.

Nash is the only guarantee for injury, no one else is.

Not sure what has been said about Booz in this thread, but you guys are getting a good player. In regards to his stats tibs never played this dude in the 4th quarter so his stats are almost of a bench player. You'll get sick of hearing AND 1 every time he scores though I guarantee it.

Man essential dont nobody want our trash at the deadline. You forget last year?

Different situations.

Lakers give more control on Hill's contract than they could last year. Allows teams to keep him, let him go, or trade him. For playoff teams, that won't have cap space next year that is important. Last year, it was have him for a couple months, then it is out of our control.

Most of the other players were not shopped. Wes, X, Swaggy, Farmar, Marshall, Kelly, Sacre, none of them were on the block.

Also Pau's contract was $19million and he was not a guarantee to stay where ever he got traded. Including Cleveland & Phoenix. That's worth nothing to other teams.

Also not to mention we have picks that we are willing to move. Last year we wanted picks.

Last edited:
U%20Booze%20U%20Loose.jpg

Boozer.gif

Lakers Nation ‏@LakersNation 5m
Metta World Peace, Lakers fan favorite and current free agent, is interested in coming back to Los Angeles.

Lord in Heaven, hallow be thy please let me have this one. Please oh please oh please oh please let him rejoin the Lakers?

We need this signing so bad. This would clearly put us over the top.

So what other Power Forwards are on the market?!?

..... WE NEED MOREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Last edited:
With a deep Bench the next coach can afford to have Kobe and Nash on a minutes restriction.

Nash
Kobe/Lin
Kobe/Kelly
Booz
Hill

A bench like:

Lin/Marshall
X?/Clarkson
Young/Kelly
Randle
Davis/Sacre

will give a lot of energy and also rest for the senior citizens.

Right now ( *In July ) i see 35-40 wins with a relatively healthy team.

With all the praise that Exum is getting right now, and him being picked at 5, because we refused to lose to the Celtics and Jazz, and the possibility that Love would have come over next year............ :smh:

Man......I really hope it doesn't turn into a lifelong regret for us.
:rolleyes
For real, tay. :lol:

CP, you just did what I hope people don't do w/ Randle: blame something grand on something small.

If we suck 10 years from now, it won't be because we beat the Jazz & Celtics in 2013/2014. :lol:

The point was having Randle, vs potentially having Exum AND Love. Sort of an enormous difference going forward.

The rabbit hole I refer to is, Love doesn't get dealt (or does the Dwight, and doesn't extend and enters 2015 Free Agency)
We land Exum, but don't improve as a team, like we're trying with Randle.

We land that top 5 pick. Exum, Top 5, then sign Love, and go into 2016 with those 3 pieces. Do ya think Kevin Durant might look at that a little bit different?

Get what I'm gettin at? That's a lifelong regret if we could have started that ball rolling with the #5 pick and drafting of Exum.

But alas, we're here, so just me commenting on how nice Exum has looked this early. We'll see how Love situation plays out.
None of that does not make sense.

Thing is, there's more than 1 way to skin a cat.

If we such 10 years from now, it will be because the franchise is being horribly run, not because we missed on specific guys. Yes, having certain pieces greatly increases the odds of success (Cavs go from a joke to 6:1 odds to win it all, off one guy :lol:), but... there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Remember before, when you said we don't have any "It has to be this way!" types in here? :wink:

Last edited:
It wasnt that bad i enjoy reading other people ideas on how to improve this team.

Some of them were very interesting and got me doing research myself :lol:

Bledsoe, bledsoe!!!

AGREED! We already got the PF position locked with 4 possibly 5 power forwards, now we just need to get this darn Point Guard position locked.....

We only have 3 of them!!

haha im just kidding, i would love Bledsoe on the team. Hopefully we can also ship Nash to the least desireable area to spend the rest of his basketball career in complete misery :D

With all the praise that Exum is getting right now, and him being picked at 5, because we refused to lose to the Celtics and Jazz, and the possibility that Love would have come over next year............ :smh:

Man......I really hope it doesn't turn into a lifelong regret for us.
:rolleyes
For real, tay. :lol:

CP, you just did what I hope people don't do w/ Randle: blame something grand on something small.

If we suck 10 years from now, it won't be because we beat the Jazz & Celtics in 2013/2014. :lol:

The point was having Randle, vs potentially having Exum AND Love. Sort of an enormous difference going forward.

The rabbit hole I refer to is, Love doesn't get dealt (or does the Dwight, and doesn't extend and enters 2015 Free Agency)
We land Exum, but don't improve as a team, like we're trying with Randle.

We land that top 5 pick. Exum, Top 5, then sign Love, and go into 2016 with those 3 pieces. Do ya think Kevin Durant might look at that a little bit different?

Get what I'm gettin at? That's a lifelong regret if we could have started that ball rolling with the #5 pick and drafting of Exum.

But alas, we're here, so just me commenting on how nice Exum has looked this early. We'll see how Love situation plays out.
None of that does not make sense.

Thing is, there's more than 1 way to skin a cat.

If we such 10 years from now, it will be because the franchise is being horribly run, not because we missed on specific guys. Yes, having certain pieces greatly increases the odds of success (Cavs go from a joke to 6:1 odds to win it all, off one guy :lol:), but... there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Remember before, when you said we don't have any "It has to be this way!" types in here? :wink:

There aren't. As you clearly see me watchin Randle/Clarkson and adjusting accordingly.

Doesn't stop me from viewing alternate paths. I spent a week last year researching what the Kobe to Pistons trade would have done for us. In 2007.

I view/review everything.

Lol It's sad but i will be trash talking fellow laker fans when we win games since everyone including us wants us to lose :smh:

Last edited:
Lol It's sad but i will be trash talking fellow laker fans when we win games since everyone including us wants us to lose :smh:

That's how I felt last year, I ended up giving up on the thread for the most part.

Have a feeling pt. 2 is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom