• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If melo is staying in new york **** helping the knicks. Trade pau to okc.

Also we aint getting **** in a sign and trade best would be a second rounder

They gonna need all the help against the rockets
Trading Pau to OKC wouldn't help OKC?

sure he comes with TO's

but you gain legit scoring and better D in lin.

Lin can score in the NBA.

Last edited:
Nick young to remain a Laker. I'm not making this up.

cleansneaks beat me to it

Not like this was breaking news anyway :tongue:

Last edited:
But you wanted MDA gone tho....

And those young guys that haven't lived up to hype as starters, form a fairly solid/decent bench. If we can have Marshall, X, Baze, Kelly, and Sacre, Clarkson/Kane as a bench,

And maybe fill in the starters with Lin, Lance, Randle and (hopefully) 2015 first round pick (ours or Houston, whichever)

And have a ton of cap space, wouldn't someone slot in that pretty decently?

And I'm not even sayin Lin is the keeper, maybe it's Clarkson, or Kane. Maybe one of them is our new Beverley/Parsons late round find. Maybe it's Kelly, who looked really good last year.

And if I read that tweet right, we only owe out are 2017 pick, so we still have a couple picks to play with goin forward, be it trade fodder, or replacements for the young ones we have that fail.

Bottom line, we aren't dealing with aging 33 year olds anymore that make 6-8 million. We got younger, cheaper, fresher leg guys to work with, coach up, and hopefully elevate 1-2 of em, then buy up the missing 1-2 pieces around Randle and maybe Lance.

Is that not better than 97 million for Melo, and fewer assets underneath? *shrugs* I'd say this path, so far, seems better.

Let's see what Pau nets us, and go from there. Maybe we get a couple more assets in the next day or so.
I don't see how that's an enticing environment for potential free agents in the future. All the guys you listed are role players. The only guys I liked from last year are Kelly (who will be back), Bazemore, and even Young (for very cheap, which won't happen). But all those guys are role players. 

Why exactly would free agents want to come, unless Kobe looks like Kobe of old? 

Here, a better question. What would GM CP's plan be to build up the lakers. Break it down by year and players you want and how you'd get them. 

Holy **** 4 years of Swaggy P
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom