2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could really empty the roster in a Lawson trade because he makes more than Hill, and Lin.

They also have about $4.5mil in expiring deals of guys who contribute very little (Arthur & Gee).
DA is solid in his own right.

Yeah. But let's say Ed Davis for DA. At the very worst for us it's a push.
Oh yeah, that's lopsided. :lol:

Maybe I'm just a homer for him. He was really good before he tore his Achilles. :smh:

For example because Lawson makes $11.6mil

Hill, Lin, Davis, Rockets 1st & Clippers 2nd for Lawson & Darrell Arthur works.

You could actually add Wayne Ellington for Alonzo Gee in that deal as well.

Last edited:
We here at Lude Enterprises encourage outside the box thinking. As you can see we are a catch all company. We foster expressive, spontaneous, out of the norm ideas.

We have no further comment at the time as our investigation is under way.

i always picture bravelude as a team of tiny braveludes working in a human sized machine

word to

Eddie_Murphy_in_Meet_Dave_Wallpaper_1_800.jpg

RT @LizHabib: Byron did interview with me at & then took important phone call behind closed doors- trade coming?

RT @LizHabib: Byron says it was trade talk- changes coming to the Lakers.

RT @LizHabib: Byron did interview with me at & then took important phone call behind closed doors- trade coming?

You mean changes as in starting line up changes right?

:rofl:

You mean changes as in starting line up changes right?

:rofl:

Surprise.. I am the starting SF. I may be short by a foot. But what I lack in height... I don't really make up in freakish athleticism.

Karl Malone OWNS KOBE.. He OWNS HIM.

Back when the LEAGUE was a LEAGUE of MEN.

These days?  Arm sleeves, no footwork, carries, flops, retreat, whining, crying, twittering, media channeling, fist in shorts.  Those days are gone ....

Last edited:
Why the hell does that clown Malone keep coming up here? Would like to imagine he never was a Laker like Jeremy Lin.

if youre just gonna keep trolling leave the thread please. that literally has nothing to do with anything :smh:

Last edited:

Why the hell does that clown Malone keep coming up here? Would like to imagine he never was a Laker like Jeremy Lin.
Funny, Lin is quickly replacing Malone for me.

How 'bout for you, CP?
I know you didn't ask me

But I hate lin. Despise him. Want him gone. I'll take a pack of gum. Not even 5 gum, just that generic stuff that loses flavor after 1 min.
lin is pretty much the human version of generic gum, lost all flavor after two weeks with the knicks

For whatever reason, Lin doesn't bother me at all. (My guess, the pick that came with him earns him a pass)

Karl is forever my most hated Laker.
Isiah Rider prolly my #2.
Doug Christie #3.
Nick Young #4 but within range of #2.

Lin
Nick young
Boozer
Wes Johnson
Smush
Chucky Atkins
Doug Christie
Malone

Malone doesn't bother me that much, he's just an idiot from the south.

I was pissed off the day I heard we acquires Lin... Always hated his game, dudes a scrub . Barely passable NBA player... I don't hate him tho he seems cool.

I hate nick young way more
Brian grant
Luke Walton

Hated those guys on the Lakers..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom