2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the story that Kobe's telling which is what makes this 'entertaining'.  It's not about personality.  Dude went from praising management's effort, to talking about LA for life, to talking about not feeling sorry about his contract, and TITANIC going down references to calling guys soft now?  Dude has no street creds.

HOF speech jab like MJ holding grudges? lolz

It's the story that Kobe's telling which is what makes this 'entertaining'.  It's not about personality.  Dude went from praising management's effort, to talking about LA for life, to talking about not feeling sorry about his contract, and TITANIC going down references to calling guys soft now?  Dude has no street creds.

HOF speech jab like MJ holding grudges? lolz

Man Chris Childs is from Bakersfield, My homie used to go to his summer camps. Dude is a chump. 

Last edited:
Kobe w/ that Michael Phelps swimmer motion.

+1 to REGGIE MILLER for taking down KOBE.

Kobe lost his fights. TRUE STORY.

Last edited:
Barry Sanders, Grant Hill, David Robinson never won a thing (Rob did once Duncan showed up) Duncan is pretty much the only choir boy to ever win anything, and his coach is a big time a-hole. :lol

Larry would cut your throat. Magic beat up teammates. Mike. Kobe. Shaq. KG. Dirk. LeBron’s image is goody goody, but he played with Wade and Bosh and a bunch of vet studs.

Nice guys are worthless in the field of fire. You need killers. Stone, cold, killers. Madison Bumgardner is a nice guy, off the mound. Tom Brady, heck of a nice guy, til he has a helmet on. Peyton is a nice guy, been playin for 2 deccades, has a history of being choked out come playoff time. 8o Russ Wilson is a nice guy……….and half his team wants to beat his *** this year and he’s bangin another players wife. :lol

Nice guys finish last. No one likes a killer, but they are the ones that get **** done. They do the dirty work that regular folk can’t do. And for that, they look like the bad guy sometimes. So be it.

(Note, in no way is it relevant that I fight with literally anyone and everyone in any team thread I’m in with the purpose of getting **** done for my team, with an eye always on the bottom line. Truly coincidental and in no way reflects my thoughts or feelings on how an athlete should lead his squad, or how a fan should be down for his team. Total coincidence. Not related in the slightest. Screw it, I am Kobe. :hat )

:lol

Kobe yelled and J. Lin and Clarkson....

And this is news worthy?

Has anybody played organized ball? I pretty sure some of us on this board have.

Tempers flare up form time to time. Hell my best friend on one of my teams, I almost punched his lights out.

These things happen. Only reason why we are talking about it now is because of this 24/7 media coverage these players go through.

I would have loved to have seen practices in the NBA during the 70's and 80's....

Last edited:
I understand what you are saying

But lets not act like its Black and White, theres plenty of nice guys who have won in Sports

But lets not act like its Black and White, theres plenty of nice guys who have won in Sports

K.

Just list them off for me. I'll start.

Jeter. I think he would qualify as a nice guy. On a team with a 200 million dollar payroll, but yeah, he's won. Not like Paul O Neil would murder anyone to win, or Clemens, etc. But Jeter's nice.
Mo Rivera, on the same team as the 200 million dollar payroll team, he counts too I guess.

Who else we got? Duncan, Jeter, Mo, then who?

that's why i didn't mind having fisher on this team. we had the good cop bad cop routine with fisher and kobe leading the way. kobe would tear into his teammates and push them by example/being a **** - which some players respond to. and for those that didn't, we had fisher there to talk to them and tell them not to get defeated by it.

and i agree that it isn't so black and white. you got to have the right balance of fire/killer instinct/*******ness and good teammate/whatever you call the good side. some teams, their one leader can find that balance, other teams you had other players to supplement and fill that void.

Last edited:
Perhaps Swaggy can be the LO for this team, keeping everyone loose and what not. But without the (nose) candy.

K.

Just list them off for me. I'll start.

Jeter. I think he would qualify as a nice guy. On a team with a 200 million dollar payroll, but yeah, he's won. Not like Paul O Neil would murder anyone to win, or Clemens, etc. But Jeter's nice.
Mo Rivera, on the same team as the 200 million dollar payroll team, he counts too I guess.

Who else we got? Duncan, Jeter, Mo, then who?

Brees, Eli, Hakeem, Staubach, Young, Warner, Peavy, Schilling, Dungy, Pacquiao, Gibbs, Pujols, White, Foreman and Tebow are some impact players and coaches who are nice guys

Last edited:
I'll take the ******* MJ and Kobe types with their chips and willingness to do whatever to get the job done over them meek dudes. I'm more of an alpha personality anyway, get with it or get run over.
its not even being an alpha personality, this is competitive professional sports. its not working an office job where its acceptable to put in 30% effort, there's a reason these guys are bums and its not because they lack the talent.

its not about having fun and going to the movies together on roadtrips, its doing everything you can to be the best you can be.

but thank god we have a soft *** team, hope everyone's spirits are crushed and we continue to lose games 

Brees, Eli, Hakeem, Staubach, Young, Warner, Peavy, Schilling, Dungy, Pacquiao, Gibbs, Pujols, White, Foreman and Tebow are some impact players and coaches who are nice guys

Tebow. :lol He had a REAL assassin on his team man. Dude killed more people than Cancer, and you credit Tebow? :lol :lol

Eli, had a team full of nice guys on that Dline eh?

Brees, I'll take.

Staubach, come on. None of us were even born. We have no idea what that team was like.

Peavy? What in the **** are you talkin about, Peavy? You couldn't list Deven George or somethin?

Schilling, a nice guy? 8o Care to check that again?

Pacquiao and his fight dodgin ***, get outta here man.

Pujols, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, I'll give that one to you, but that was one mean SOB in the box. He did bad things to people, but I'll mark him on your side.

Joe Gibbs. You really reachin here. No 1950's guys you can come up with?

You got about 2-3 names here, and a couple *shrugs* whatevers.

Kobe yelled and J. Lin and Clarkson....

And this is news worthy?

Has anybody played organized ball? I pretty sure some of us on this board have.

Tempers flare up form time to time. Hell my best friend on one of my teams, I almost punched his lights out.

These things happen. Only reason why we are talking about it now is because of this 24/7 media coverage these players go through.

I would have loved to have seen practices in the NBA during the 70's and 80's....

good!!!he should yell at everybody since he's the FOCAL POINT of the team,,cant blame him for yelling at those guys,,anyways at the PROFESSIONAL level temper flares sometimes,,but thats part of the brotherhood,,these fellas get paid millions of dollars to play well at that level.ORGANIZED ball?? oh hell no,,you dont yell at me and act like you're the GOAT,,,save your bossy attitude somewhere else

who should the Lakers get before the trade deadline this season???at least for the playoffs NOT for the CHAMPIONSHIP level
eyes.gif
The GREAT KENDRICK PERKINS

I know people like to talk **** about lebron but id put him in that tough love talking talking down a teammate category. Dude has got into it with wade and bosh on the floor and we all know if looks could kill chalmers would be dead right now :lol

The passive quiet leaders almost never win

Last edited:
we need to bring back someone that wont take **** from kobe
461706693.jpg
the GAWD 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom