2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swaggy P is the best Laker since NVE And Shaq. Even better then Kobe
I wholeheartedly disagree.
#facts
HONESTY

No part of Nick Young strikes me as competitive. He's a clown who can score sometimes.

Every part of Jamal gives me the impression he wants to end your career, but he just doesn't have the skills MJ or Kobe have. If he did, he'd be them. If Nick had their skills, he'd be Gilbert Arenas, a clown with incredible talent but ultimately no significant accomplishments.

You're alright with me, man.

I would love Rondo.

Who are we, the Raiders?

mean.gif
Soon
nerd.gif
If you're talking about the LA Raiders,

Rams. And only Rams.

Please and thank you.

It was hella crazy when LA had both the raiders and rams.

Man you would think a huge market like that would have had another team by now

Only pro league without an LA team?

Last edited:
It was hella crazy when LA had both the raiders and rams.

Man you would think a huge market like that would have had another team by now

Only pro league without an LA team?
Went on a rant about this on FB last week. The problem was/is that LA is not a 2-team town. Yes, there's the Lakers and Clippers, but everyone except Clippers fans knows that the Lakers are the elite team, and the Clippers are new to the success game. We BEEN here. It's a 1-town team w/ 2 teams in it, if that makes sense. LA is a Lakers town, and there's also the Clippers.

With the LA Rams and LA Raiders, neither was infinitely better than the other, and that wasn't working.

Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

Nick Young is like Nick Van Exel.

*sighs*

Borderline has me re-thinking being on NT. :smh:

We aren't trading for Rondo, we don't even have 2 picks to give. And how in the **** is Rondo going to play basketball with Kobe? That works, less than zero.

And he's more expensive, and older, and already has one major injury on his body. Takes up cap space, slowing down, and costs multiple draft picks. Hello Steve Nash Rondo 2.0

at least steve nash could stand around and shoot when passed to when his body broke down

rondo trying to shoot a basketball 
sick.gif

You said

Guys that hate swaggy p but love Reggie shmurda. It's a puzzle to me :\

Why should guys feel the same way about two players unless they're the same? Unless they do the same ****?

If they're different, maybe those differences are why guys hate swaggy p but love Reggie shmurda.

Is this still a puzzle to you?

Last edited:
Not sure how you craft an offense with Kobe and Rondo, but okay.
One is a pass-first, pass-second, think-about-shooting-but-ultimately-pass-third floor general... the other is a shoot-first chucker  volume-shooter  shooting guard.

How would that not work?

Last edited:
Chill bruh your Internet thuggin ain't needed, dude over there typing with furrowed brows. Chucking and ignoring other players is a big part of reggie's identity to the point where his own teammates were freezing him out last month. But if you like him that's great, keep doing you

Not sure how you craft an offense with Kobe and Rondo, but okay.
One is a pass-first, pass-second, think-about-shooting-but-ultimately-pass-third... the other is a shoot-first chucker volume-shooter shooting guard.

How would that not work?
Rondo needs the ball in his hands to be effective

Kobe needs the ball in his hands to be effective

Effectively there is only one ball

So having both kobe and rondo wouldn't be effective.

One is a pass-first, pass-second, think-about-shooting-but-ultimately-pass-third... the other is a shoot-first chucker volume-shooter shooting guard.

How would that not work?
Rondo needs the ball in his hands to be effective

Kobe needs the ball in his hands to be effective

Effectively there is only one ball

So having both kobe and rondo wouldn't be effective.

Rondo wont work but Dragic and Jackson, who are scoring point guards, will?

Chill bruh your Internet thuggin ain't needed, dude over there typing with furrowed brows. Chucking and ignoring other players is a big part of reggie's identity to the point where his own teammates were freezing him out last month. But if you like him that's great, keep doing you

Reggie has some similarities to Nick Young and his problems but it's dumb to generalize it as "you hate Nick you should hate Reggie too." That it's a "puzzle" to you why someone would think differently about the two guys.

That would be like generalizing Julius Randle being as athletic as Blake Griffin because of one Youtube highlight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom