2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have I seen that before pmatic pmatic .

We're in for a awakening that some have already seen coming. Kobe or no Kobe contract.
:nerd:

If you talking about what I think you are talking about, then yeah I do not agree with putting all their eggs in the Durant basket.

@grandtheftbike  Can you help me take out the White lines on my avy?
lamar could help you with that 
nerd.gif

but on a srs note:

Last edited:
Unbelievable how so called "fans" want their team to lose. If you are against them now then stay against them in the next seasons.

Edit: inB4 people use the Spurs and OKC model as a defense. Not only is tanking a cowardly way to rebuild , but there's no guarantee that they will even get the first pick or that the draft pick will even end up a superstar. How different would OKC look today with Greg Oden?

I didn‘t join that side though. I presented my side and POVs. LA was never a rebuild franchise, but maybe this is a first for this franchise.

I‘m not a fan of tanking, don‘t wish it, and don‘t understand the mindset of players, coaches and fan that do.

Tanking loses fans, respect, but most of all tickets, sales, aka revenue.

Stealth tanking for us is alleviated as long as Kobe's on the court. He's a draw no matter how bad the team is, now if Byron kills him before the season id over, you may see some unrest at the turnstiles.

I really hate white shoes with the purple road jerseys.

And why is Kobe the only one wearing white shoes? :lol:

I'm not sure if I should be impressed with Sacre's defense on Monroe or disgusted by Monroe's inability to finish with Sacre guarding him.

I'm not happy at all with Clarkson getting no burn.

Scott trying to get wins for no reason at the expense of the one young kid we have to learn with this year. I hate that. :smh:

Yeah, I'ma need Kobe to get up at least 30 shots a game with 2 assists. That's the winning ticket. :lol:

We'll get to 30 wins playing these sorry *** East coast teams.

Kobe Johnson needs to go away and the Ocho return, he's the hero we need right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom