Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my cousins and i on my fnl account to 40 more dollars in rewards 
pimp.gif
 ready for the black toes now.

TYBG

Last edited:
I changed my mind. I really like 8's and I have no shoes in this colorway. I have enough of the black red and white.

I made an order on finishline with WC rewards once I got it to work but I just called and put in a cancel request. Does anyone know if that WC code will now be void? forgot to ask

I made an order on finishline with WC rewards once I got it to work but I just called and put in a cancel request. Does anyone know if that WC code will now be void? forgot to ask

Yes it will. Should have got them and just returned them in store. I'm getting confused with all of your purchases and canceled orders this morning lol, did you end up with a pair of these?

half the people sleeping on these will regret it down the line. Glad to see these widely available for whoever wants them

It's cool to see that at least "some" J's don't sell out immediately.

I honest believe it didn't sell out is because so much is coming out literally in 7 days. 

This cw was pretty dope. I dont like them more then the cavs (because I like 4s over 8s) but this was pretty good as well. 

Copped mine and I'm really pleased. definitely the best retro plus in a while. Also I would have to say this is the most slept on release of the year

Copped mine and I'm really pleased. definitely the best retro plus in a while. Also I would have to say this is the most slept on release of the year
I think that these and the crimson 3s are tied for most slept on release of the year

I'm a little surprised these sat, they're one of the hardest colorways on an 8 ever.
I guess it's the fact that they're a retro+. If I had the money I would cop.

Last edited:
Playoffs just another black and red retro?
No, that would be crimson 3.
Playoff 8 is the business when it comes to 8s

half the people sleeping on these will regret it down the line. Glad to see these widely available for whoever wants them
I know I wont but it's good to see a "major" drop sitting usually everything sales out but these aren't moving at all along with the barkleys.

Agreed only pair of 8s I'm looking forward to.

Last edited:
Does anybody know when FNL takes off the exclusion off of a newly released shoe??

I heard in the past that it was the following Wednesday after the release but just want to make sure

Last edited:
Does anybody know when FNL takes off the exclusion off of a newly released shoe??

I heard in the past that it was the following Wednesday after the release but just want to make sure
Usually 2 weeks after release date. These will prob be gone by then tho

:lol: trying to be greedy and get them at $120shp :smokin

Edit: NVM they never take it off on JB :rolleyes

Last edited:
:lol: those are mad ugly too. I jus' don't like the grey upper and heel man.

I have the 08' Aquas. i'm cop another Aquo future release so I can finally wear em'. MY 08's are deadstock.

aquas came out 07. but anyhow be prepared for the paint to crack when u finally unds em. Comfy shoe but the paint job ruined it.

I'm praying they resolved that paint issue. I heard the retro 8's before the 2007 batch didn't have that problem :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom