2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just went out and checked them in person just incase but, yeah, pass for me. Congrats to everyone who grabbed and Good luck to anyone still trying.

i actually think these look worst in person, pics had me second guessing about getting pair but the colors are no where near phoenix suns. seen suns gear next to a pair and its no where near the same color these are more knicks to me. they are still sitting at every store in my area too though
because to keep it all da way funky, these perfectly match a NBA team, but it aint da knicks or suns..its da bobcats.

with that said, they're closer to purple then blue so sun's it is...

Last edited:
These don't look bad in person. They actually look really nice. Not my cup of tea as far as color blocking goes though. A Chick that worked at Nike Chicago had me rolling when she said these look like fake variants LOL.

I guarantee you she has no clue what OG aquas look like either.

These don't look bad in person. They actually look really nice. Not my cup of tea as far as color blocking goes though. A Chick that worked at Nike Chicago had me rolling when she said these look like fake variants LOL.
yeah OG aquas had a bigger contrast between da grey and black durabuck, if anything i remember people actually complaining that da

2007 retro was "too dark" compared to da lighter grey from da OG's

:lol:

I'm with you on copping and sorting it out later, especially with the restocks being pure speculation.

We'll see if I cave when I get back to the crib. Easier to put them on the backburner when the product page isn't calling you. :lol:

15% cash back online is def tempting...

Got my Camaro and snacks this morning and made it to the mall a few hours after it opened to grab my size. Discount connect is outta town so I used the FNL trick with 2 expiring reward cards last night, and added an actual reward card that expires next week, and walked out with em for $99.99 before tax. Well worth it for a shoe I was going to get in the first place. And I like them in person more than pics. Please Based God let this durabuck be on da playoff 8s! Time to throw em on, hop in the '91 Z and cruise the streets for shawty's.

P.S. Flamin Hot Cheetos stains from da cheese fingers come right offa dat nice durabuck!

These look great in person. Glad I could wake up late and get one from local store and not have to lose the chance to get one because people with no lives on a Friday night decided to go camp out for it! :D

Last edited:
That may 25th restock has got cats holding back....They will cop by wednesday....

yeah i dont think so. these are going to sit for a while. and a lot of returns are going to happen from resellers and those who just cop because its jordan and might sell out.

@kingkong thanks for the tip about the rewards cards pretty obvious but I never thought of it .that is going to save me a lot of money

I don't understand why ppl are sayin they look so bad, Old royal X's? crimson III's? Pea Pod VIII's? yea those look bad, but these are legit tough, I honestly think ppl are exaggerating. I'll bet anything that if certain shoes weren't dropping next weekend there would be way more hype with these, and ppl will be
pea pod 8s don't look bad

im talkin about the orange pea pods

These don't seem like a bad CW. I have to see these in person 1st and I'll use my $20 reward card towards it.

im talkin about the orange pea pods
View media item 416645? these are godlike without contrast stitch imo
you must be some troll account, because da ones in your avi and these are probably da worst VIII's of ALL of em..only

da brown and pink lows are worst then da monstrosities you hypin here.

Both of them joints is trash... Not even worth $10

If they were going to do a all navy shoe then they should've thrown in some flint grey and white to balance it out

Last edited:

I'm a sucker for orange and blue because of my school and the Knicks, but those are garbage .

That's why I don't get worked up over these new III's and IV's, JB has done a lot worse in the retro+ department

Last edited:
They really are.

you must be talkin about View media item 342970

cuz i wouldn't wear these to get arrested and sleep in cental bookings floors with bums and heroin addicts.

Air-Jordan-VIII-Black-Citrus-21-540x360_result1.jpg

these is hard, whoever think otherwise either OG colorway purist or just don't have pizazz to pull em off cuz they swag meter running on E

cuz they aint got gear to match.

:lol: those are mad ugly too. I jus' don't like the grey upper and heel man.

These are good material, more like the charcoal VII's. I hope the playoffs are like this.
So I guess you're not getting the aquas when they retro :rolleyes
I don't see crimons anywhere here now
:rofl:
Thanks last month I got some shorts with one just because my card was about to expire and they didn't have any kicks I wanted.
They really are.

you must be talkin about View media item 342970

cuz i wouldn't wear these to get arrested and sleep in cental bookings floors with bums and heroin addicts.

Air-Jordan-VIII-Black-Citrus-21-540x360_result1.jpg

these is hard, whoever think otherwise either OG colorway purist or just don't have pizazz to pull em off cuz they swag meter running on E

cuz they aint got gear to match.

These are good material, more like the charcoal VII's. I hope the playoffs are like this.
So I guess you're not getting the aquas when they retro :rolleyes

I have the 08' Aquas. i'm cop another Aquo future release so I can finally wear em'. MY 08's are deadstock.

nice durabuck material if that's what it is, the sock liner seems to be a different material than the previous 8's, the shoe looks to be well made, maybe even a little better quality than the hare 8's, saw them still sitting at the mall today around 12pm guess a lot of people passed, I did because of color scheme, but respect to  all that purchased still a cool shoe..

you must be some troll account, because da ones in your avi and these are probably da worst VIII's of ALL of em..only

da brown and pink lows are worst then da monstrosities you hypin here.
lol i'm a troll account because I like the lifestyle 8s? to me 8s are best when they are a bit abstract. Those are genuinely nice colorways to me MINUS the contrast stitching.

I cant pull the trigger on these, the black and grey just doesnt blend right. Very close to a good retro+ colorway, but pass for me. Playoffs crush these anyway.

@kingkong thanks for the tip about the rewards cards pretty obvious but I never thought of it .that is going to save me a lot of money

No problem fam. Anything that gets us customers up 1 on FNL is great to me!! They're a scum bag company

Last edited:
It will be a bit disappointing if they make the aquas like these and don't grey the area around the laces as well.

Back
Top Bottom