Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder how many pairs chief keef sold with that pic
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I hope these dont run tight like some are saying. I got my bugs in an 11 and they were huge so I got an 10.5 in these. Worst case scenario I get these in Thursday and if they run small ill cop an 11 an return these because at this rate they still may have sizes available.

Idk but I wasn't going to buy these then I saw some pics on here and that orange just pops, had to get them, so thanks for the people who posted pics on here, much appreciated.

I hope these dont run tight like some are saying. I got my bugs in an 11 and they were huge so I got an 10.5 in these. Worst case scenario I get these in Thursday and if they run small ill cop an 11 an return these because at this rate they still may have sizes available.

Idk but I wasn't going to buy these then I saw some pics on here and that orange just pops, had to get them, so thanks for the people who posted pics on here, much appreciated.
I did the same, 11 in bugs was huge, which is my true size. I ordered a 10.5 in these. I wet to try on a 10.5 yesterday and they fit perfect for me. A little snug, just the way I like it.

I did the same, 11 in bugs was huge, which is my true size. I ordered a 10.5 in these. I wet to try on a 10.5 yesterday and they fit perfect for me. A little snug, just the way I like it.

Alright cool I'm the same true 11, if you say they feel good then I'm straight.

I'm glad I got these, definitely would've regretted not getting them. I felt that way at first with the crimsons, but I saw them the other day and I still hate the purple on that shoe. These 8s are so much cleaner than those but everyone is different.

definitely wasn't going to pass on these after regretting the orange blaze sooo much. Truly one of those retros that is not justified until they are in front of you. To the people on nthe fence, the grey on the midsole looks a lot more off in pics than it actually is. truly a great colorway

Alright cool I'm the same true 11, if you say they feel good then I'm straight.

I'm glad I got these, definitely would've regretted not getting them. I felt that way at first with the crimsons, but I saw them the other day and I still hate the purple on that shoe. These 8s are so much cleaner than those but everyone is different.
hey bro if the shoe fits you too snug just loosen up the laces. My pair felt really tight on my feet at first but after loosening the laces they fit much better, a little snug still but so much better. hope this helps

Got them Saturday! I absolutely love them. Pics don't do them justice. It's funny cuz I was at work and I literally walked into my spot on break and they still had a full size run. I looked at them and said no for whatever reason ...I went back to work and I was thinking to myself "why didn't I cop?" I kept thinking I messed up by not copping while I had the chance. I was stressing. Got off work at 4 and they were still there! Ppl slept on a great release IMO.

Back
Top Bottom