Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
scoop them up yesterday. now this release is what you call an easy pick up 
nthat.gif

disregard the date on the photo.

Lmao y'all went off on dude talking that bogus BS about these 8's. His arguement made no sense I'm glad y'all silenced him.

Just got my pair in.....these are on ice till i get another pair on disc. Wasnt expecting them today. My day is starting off great.....

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but the way I see it, if you like VIIIs, what's not to like about these? The color placement is like something you would've seen in 92-93. These are dope. We complain about good sneakers that have over hyped releases, but when we have a ill colorway like this with little to no hype people aren't even sure if they like the shoe or not.

Not trying to be disrespectful, but some of you guys are beast in denial.

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but the way I see it, if you like VIIIs, what's not to like about these? The color placement is like something you would've seen in 92-93. These are dope. We complain about good sneakers that have over hyped releases, but when we have a ill colorway like this with little to no hype people aren't even sure if they like the shoe or not.

Perfectly said

I love VIII's,This shoe was defiantly done right. I just don't like the orange or whatever that color is.

I don't understand how ppl are hating on these so much and hyping up the black grapes.

8' are durabuck which makes them extremely durable and won't fade or stain with time, the 5's aren't and will

The 5's are made with that ashy *** nubuck which makes the shoe look trashed out the box and they'll eventually yellow, the 8's will always look clean.

The only thing the 5's have over these 8's is the potential paint chipping the 8's seem to have lately but nothing else...

Knicks/Suns>>>>>Blk Grapes

I think this is the best retro+ cw of the year. These were done very well imo

I agree but then again we talking about the crimson 3's, navy 13's, and Knicks 1's :x

Edit: and those horrible joker 1's 3's... Those White and Carolina 1's were ok tho

The only ones that could challenge these and win would be the all fire red 4's which I think are made with red durabuck :nerd:

Last edited:
yes..10-15 years ago many jordans sat. how is that relevant to today? were we discussing jordans selling 10-15 yrs ago or even last year? no. we are discussing why a shoe is "sitting" today. and i never said it wasnt grey on the og aquas...just not anything like the suns. you can google pics of the og aqua where the grey isnt nearly as pronounced as the pic above. once again yes it was grey but not like the suns like many have said it was. if you like the shoe so be it. glad u were able to cop easy. i dont and its the LIGHT grey on the back that kills it for me and many others.

OG Aquas sat and so did the 2007 version, so that means it was a wack sneaker huh :rolleyes

View media item 420883
View media item 420884
View media item 420885
Exactly, how much do you think the grey is lightening up :\

not sure where ur at magic, but '07 aquas were gone 1st day here in MD. i remember specifically bc i woke up late that day and almost missed out. got lucky at richards, but they had a 9.5 left. i copped, but years later sold them to cop my sz 10.

I hate how FNL took down the these 8s and are putting them back in their site to make it look like a "restock". Their marketing strategy is terrible and a joke at best! We know they didn't sell out so they can stop with this BS business strategy to make people cop

That's how it happened for me :lol:

I was kinda upset because I could get them with the WC reward and free shipping off of FNL

I was calling a few FNL around my way but nobody had my actual size. I didn't want to pass on the opportunity to get these below retail.

NDC is slowly selling as well as Eastbay so I had to pull the trigger once they put them back up.

Last edited:
yes..10-15 years ago many jordans sat. how is that relevant to today? were we discussing jordans selling 10-15 yrs ago or even last year? no. we are discussing why a shoe is "sitting" today. and i never said it wasnt grey on the og aquas...just not anything like the suns. you can google pics of the og aqua where the grey isnt nearly as pronounced as the pic above. once again yes it was grey but not like the suns like many have said it was. if you like the shoe so be it. glad u were able to cop easy. i dont and its the LIGHT grey on the back that kills it for me and many others.

OG Aquas sat and so did the 2007 version, so that means it was a wack sneaker huh :rolleyes

View media item 420883
View media item 420884
View media item 420885
Exactly, how much do you think the grey is lightening up :\

not sure where ur at magic, but '07 aquas were gone 1st day here in MD. i remember specifically bc i woke up late that day and almost missed out. got lucky at richards, but they had a 9.5 left. i copped, but years later sold them to cop my sz 10.

Around here the Playoffs were more hyped than the Aquas. The Playoffs sold before noon time and the Aquas sold out by Monday.

Last edited:
no...the reason why these are sitting is because they were done terribly and the resale value is nada. that grey on the back is not a nice contrast its an eyesore. and dont get started on aquas had the grey there cuz they didnt. not like that. it was a touch lighter than the black on the rest of the shoe. still have my 07 pair and had the ogs. its an ugly shoe. now playoff 8s...those wont be so easy.

View media item 420318

You sure you had the OG's, because you described 2007's.

Now on to the rest of your foolishness....

So every Jordan was done terribly, because every Jordan used to sit. OG Aquas sat. That means it was done terribly?

Because you don't like a sneaker, that just means YOU don't like a sneaker. And your opinion doesn't means ****. Too many of you dudes give your opinion fact. Only hypebeast mention resale value.
bingo.

da OG aquas had lighter grey just like these, i never heard any complaints...

these suns are dope as ****, like people have said before...da restock got folks gun shy..even da suns barkley foams are sitting

because of da restock...and every one of da previous colors sold out.

sixers barkley posites are still sitting, fyi. also, the shade of grey on OG aquas was not quite as light as the grey on the suns 8s. i personally feel like if the suns woulda had the same dark charcoal hue as the '07 aquas, they'd look alot better.

i like the suns 8s, but i didn't cop. still haven't seen em in person tho. but i do feel like the grey is a little too light. and that same light grey on the midsole throws them off some. i still think suns 8s are a dope c/w tho.

i, like most, am waiting to see what the business really is with this restock 1st. i'll prolly grab suns 8s after.

this whole ebates thing is really confusing. I got 7 dollars cashback on my cancelled FNL order, but I haven't got anything from my eastbay order which is supposed to be here today

Back
Top Bottom