2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i saw someone walking around in these today and they looked good on feet... still gonna have to pass with everything else coming out

I'm an OG color-up purist but these almost had me...Just feel like it's mocking the Aqua's from the last run with that light color heel...Oh well's...

I'm just good on the VIII's this year since the ones I copped on the last release are still in fairly good condition...

Also that pick of Diddy rocking these joints had me interested but nah...I'm good yall...Good luck to everybody who want's...

aww shucks this thread is no fun lol. wish these had a bit more following gonna be a long night waiting for these to release lol. will probly just watch a movie then passout

anybody coppin from JJ at midnight ?  lol 
roll.gif
      website will probably still crash smh
PASS

Agreed. Easy pass for once.

Cool concept, but I passed on the Lakers VI's and don't remember a Blazers VII. :smile:

Have my size 10 in these on lock down for 125 flat :pimp:

Lookin forward to ownin these..my first JB purchase of 2013..

JJ pictures of these look good. Those barkleys on the other hand.................
mean.gif
 it's beyond me why CRAP shoes like that are so popular these days . woahhhhhhh and they are $235???
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 smh. i'm about done copping sneakers this is getting ridiculous. jordans will for sure get that high
sick.gif

Last edited:
^^^ it's only interesting if jj sells out before the midnight. These will be easy cop and probably sit longer then most retro

Back
Top Bottom