2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just entered the shoe game a few years ago. Can anyone tell me if I have a better chance camping for these or going online and buying these? Around me there aren't too many sneakerheads

You answered your own question :lol:

Go pick them up at the store

Saw these in person today at a local spot and was not impressed at all, so i didn't cop for my bro. The grey portion throughout the shoe is really not my cup of tea. I was hoping the grey around the ankle was somewhat like the aquas while the midsole was like the playoffs, but boy was i wrong. From what i remember, it doesn't have the glitter effect on the paint.

i think people expect to much with retro +s its a solid cw with a "backstory" I dont see whats wrong with the shoe. To each his own tho.

Yeah it's a good looking shoe, I'm just not a big fan of orange and I only cop OG CW's so I'm passing. But it's definitely not that bad of a retro+.

I love how these look. Seeing the all the pictures online I didn't even want this shoe at all but once I seen these in person and saw the nubuck material I fell in love with these shoes. It's a great color blocking as well. The 8s are the most comfortable retro to me and even though these are a 2013 release I still believe so. Must cop for me. Idc if no one likes these. I love them as well as the crimson 3s that came out this year. OG colorways don't appeal to me anymore. They've been over done. But that's not gonna stop me from getting another pair of aquas and playoffs this year though. 8s are my favorite.

Saw these in person today at a local spot and was not impressed at all, so i didn't cop for my bro. The grey portion throughout the shoe is really not my cup of tea. I was hoping the grey around the ankle was somewhat like the aquas while the midsole was like the playoffs, but boy was i wrong. From what i remember, it doesn't have the glitter effect on the paint.

From what I've seen the playoffs won't have the metallic look. Plus the white ones didn't.

anybody coppin from JJ at midnight ?  lol 
roll.gif
      website will probably still crash smh

I like the colorway, but the Blue or Purple part really throws me off. Every video/pictures I look at the color seems different
mad.gif

I think a lot of people passing will regret down the road, just looked at my pair in person and they are FIRE! Something diff from the same ol colors, they pop! I think these will be put on ice for a while, break em out next summer.

i just hope these aren't as bright as the crimson 3's.  I ordered the crimson 3's on RD and instantly returned them once i saw how bright that crimson color was.   I'm a fan of bright colors, but the crimson 3's to me were too fluorescent.  Hoping the orange citrus isn't too bad on these 8's.  Can't tell from pics and vids online.  I will scoop these up for $140 shipped regardless.  should be a super easy pick up

Back
Top Bottom