2013 NY JETS OFF-SEASON THREAD 8-8 ..12 Picks ...

In geno i dont trust
It was a matter of time before we heard this.
Yea umm....simms please
Uh NO. Simms' offspring have been basura at QB. It might get worse if they switch.
santonio doesn't wanna play anymore
mean.gif
He's been on this since pre season. Playing games about "not wanting to play" after being cleared. He might as well get traded. 
Its gonna be a long season for both of us, bros.
sick.gif
eyes.gif
mean.gif
Giants fans CANNOT be our friends. Wallow in your own misery. When y'all are up and we're down, you kick us. Kick rocks yo 
laugh.gif

Ducasse has to go.
Rule #1, never trust a black dude named Vladimir
Reading that Sanchez is going for surgery, out the rest of the season.
That move right there tells me one thing...he's quitting on the team and wants to go. He could have easily made this decision 4 weeks ago. Why do this now. Fine then, they should cut him at this point. 

Ducasse is benched for Winters, I hope the rookie can play. I never want to see Ducasse again, wasted pick.

Holmes is out for a month apparently, HIll is out too. They just signed David Nelson.

Good luck Geno, SMH.

Last edited by a moderator:
All he needed was a reason.  I'm saying though, I'd give Freeman a look, I mean, why not at this point and they're trying to give him away, but his contract....:smh:  

I wouldn't mind giving him a look if he wouldn't bring that circus tag back to us because of what he's doing in Tampa and the fact that there's reports out there that he's a nutcase. We need to get more weapons at WR in here, THAT would solve problems.

All he needed was a reason.  I'm saying though, I'd give Freeman a look, I mean, why not at this point and they're trying to give him away, but his contract....
mean.gif

I wouldn't mind giving him a look if he wouldn't bring that circus tag back to us because of what he's doing in Tampa and the fact that there's reports out there that he's a nutcase. We need to get more weapons at WR in here, THAT would solve problems.
That report was unfairly leaked. He admitted to what he took, and you're right we need more than a QB, I was screaming about WR during the draft. They screwed that up, again....

Spoken like a true green jets fan screw the vagiants when they lose they take it harder than any other team...no pity from us typical vagiants fans kick us when we are down also does the NY media

People really thinking about wanting Freeman to come to us? Hell no :lol:

Winters is starting over Ducasse? About time. Ducasse wasn't referred to as "The Turnstile" last season for no reason.

santonio tired of playin already :lol:

I thought the same way honestly.

Lol in would have exchanged freeman for sanchize last yr but I don't want that guy in this squad we have enough problems

I hope they put up some sort of fight tonight on offense. I'm not worried about the defense. I'm conflicted because Matt Ryan is my fantasy QB. I want us to win while he gets his numbers. Man F, that. I won my week without Ryan playing. I hope he has a meh kind of game. It's nice to see Giants fans wallow in their misery right now 
laugh.gif
. I'm just waiting for their "butt fumble" moment and the circle would be complete. 

Im hoping for the upset, but I'm a jets fan so what do I know. I'm afraid the defense will keep us in it, but the offense won't produce enough......same story. We need weapons!!

I have the same mindset right now, praying the defense is on point tonight. Management should take notes from Miami and surround our young qb with weapons for dayss

Back
Top Bottom