2013 NY JETS OFF-SEASON THREAD 8-8 ..12 Picks ...

Is Rex not putting anyone back to return the punts because he doesn't wanna risk a fumble in this weather?

mean.gif

Rookie's gonna rookie....

Lame game. We had this game at least tied for the entire 4th quarter, and maybe even earlier. Only 1 Brady sack too. Lame.

:smh:

So can we take the copout angle because we lost by a couple points despite a bunch of turnovers , kinda like giants fans did last week ?

:lol: :nerd:

we should collectively as pats and jets fans apologize to the rest of the S&T forum for that game. worst game i've ever seen, from both teams. and as good as both defenses looked, i think we can both agree our offenses both blew ***.

"good" game y'all

On one hand you say he's a rookie, but since the rules have changed, rooks been eating right out the box. Not saying that Geno is bad, but I expected a little better but it's a process. I hope his confidence and development doesn't get pissed away. I also hope they don't hit that panic button on Sanchez and rush him back before his time, it will be all bad at that point.

we should collectively as pats and jets fans apologize to the rest of the S&T forum for that game. worst game i've ever seen, from both teams. and as good as both defenses looked, i think we can both agree our offenses both blew ***.

"good" game y'all

Jets should have had this tied for over an hour already :x . Pathetic game all around though.

The one play that bothered me was the red zone pick...Ivory was getting 4+ yards a carry but no we decide we wanna throw...smh

"good" game y'all

I spit on my hand for that one :pimp:

Sox yanks this weekend. U guys better treat Mo right ...

And let us sweep ...

Back
Top Bottom