2013 NT Mock Draft... ON THE CLOCK: 114. Chicago - primetime21

Liked the first 2 Cincy picks, but really didn't care for any others. LB/S/DE are all needs. Corner really isn't IMO, as I'm expecting Pac Man back and Kirkpatrick too. Andre Smith will probably be re-signed as well so no need to go OT that early. We have 2 LB positions wide open right now so that would've been big.

You guys are the best. Appreciate the humor and support. He's a 12-week old Lab/Border Collie. Rescued from NC or TN. Will get pics soon. Brainstorming names. Thor, Jax, Ronaldo, Alpha. Want to be unique.

DaComeUp: You should definitely be Cincy GM for next mock. You're more aware of team needs. Tried going BPA much as possible. Was concerned with Andre Smith situation, reason for Watson pick. Banked on Amerson falling. Didn't see a LB I liked at any particular spot. I'm open to drafting for another team next go-around.

[COLOR=#red]Thor and Alpha are pretty spot on my friend.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]The damn draft isn't done and there has been two recaps... :lol:

103. New York Jets select:

John Simon, DE, Ohio State

ON THE CLOCK:

104. Tennessee - ro0k[/COLOR]

The damn draft isn't done and there has been two recaps...
laugh.gif

gotta get back to the nova complex and tell vick he has to pack his bags.. and see if we can unload peters on someone

IATT: You tried dumping Peters to me like 7 times. Lol, valiant effort.
peters is obviously a great player when healthy.. but dude is always hurt..

and to be honest, that's why i would quietly shop jeremy maclin.. if we could get something good in return for him, i would move him in a heart beat.. just cause i would be reluctant to pay him (which has to be done soon)

Last edited:
would love to use our 2nd and maclin to get tavon..

tavon was made to play for chip.. our 3 main WRs would then be desean/avant/cooper.. then shady and bryce at RB

tavon could be used all over the place

[COLOR=#red]ON THE CLOCK:

105. Carolina - dreClark[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR=#red]:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I yelled.

ON THE CLOCK:

106. New Orleans - statis22[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]When I can rep some sh-t I sure will be. So much gold in here. :lol:[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom