2013 NT Mock Draft... ON THE CLOCK: 114. Chicago - primetime21

dont forget the hastag #ntnflmock..

and how much time is given for each pick?

dont forget the hastag #ntnflmock..

and how much time is given for each pick?

I just tweeted the people, with hashtag, so we are up and running on twitter.

Round 1 will be an hour. Rounds 2 - 4 will be half an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR=#red]On the clock:
3. Oakland Raiders - Albooboo -

In the hole:
4. Philadelphia Eagles - itsaboutthattime -
5. Detroit Lions - Toolazy21 -
6. Cleveland Browns - FinallyFamous -
7. Arizona Cardinals - jcmojica24 -[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]On the clock:
4. Philadelphia Eagles - itsaboutthattime -

In the hole:
7. Arizona Cardinals - jcmojica24 -
8. Buffalo Bills - knockoutned -
9. New York Jets - worldbeefreeg -[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red] :lol: Gotcha.

The Eagles have 10 minutes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]With the 4th pick in the draft, The Eagles select:

Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan

On the clock:

In the hole:
7. Arizona Cardinals - jcmojica24 -
8. Buffalo Bills - knockoutned -
9. New York Jets - worldbeefreeg -[/COLOR]

Cant believe other dude really just gave up on his draft after 1 round
mean.gif
it's not on checks grossman , he did a good job and pm'd everyone when it was their pick...dudes just got lazy towards the end

32 differant owners and only 1 auto pick ...not counting the 49ers who didnt have a owner because dude backed out right fter getting ther 49ers

Last edited:
kind of random and might be difficult to work out at first....but what if we give people an exact time they need to pick by? so for example, focus on round 1 to start. if everyone has an hour to pick...you can figure what the latest time your pick is due by. if people before you don't use thier full hour, it gives you a little more time. it might be easier if people know when their pick has to be in by. it'll help with the people who aren't always on here. just a thought. you can adjust it for the "dead" periods (12am-9am or whatever). but a schedule might help people and keep it going without the commish having to auto pick every hour. basically ensures picks on the hour (or half hour).

Last edited:
kind of random and might be difficult to work out at first....but what if we give people an exact time they need to pick by? so for example, focus on round 1 to start. if everyone has an hour to pick...you can figure what the latest time your pick is due by. if people before you don't use thier full hour, it gives you a little more time. it might be easier if people know when their pick has to be in by. it'll help with the people who aren't always on here. just a thought. you can adjust it for the "dead" periods (12am-9am or whatever). but a schedule might help people and keep it going without the commish having to auto pick every hour. basically ensures picks on the hour (or half hour).

[COLOR=#red]Where as that would be nice, I've done everything else. I've done the twitter updates, i've done the front page and I constantly update the order on current pages so people don't even have to look. Not saying you are asking me to do it but If you want to do that, I'm sure people would appreciate it. But I think it's a bit ridiculous. Everyone knows what they signed up for and should actively check through their comp or phone in order to participate.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's def true, if you sign up to do this, you need to make yourself available for it.

Back
Top Bottom