2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Damontre Moore only did 12 reps on bench
mean.gif
sick.gif
tumblr_mcb0geZOjZ1rvjiz4o1_500.png

lol WTF. How does he explain this?

Last edited:
:rofl: I am watching Mike Tannenbaum compare Tavon Austin to Wes Welker....

No wonder the Jets roster looks like it does..He is clueless.

I ******g hate comparisons like that. Clearly shows he took one look at his height and was like..."Wes Welker!"

LSU prospect admits betting, taking games off

In his Combine media interview, LSU DE Sam Montgomery admitted to betting in college and taking games -- not plays -- games off when the Tigers faced lesser opponents.

Montgomery should know that telling the media things like this is not smart. At all. "Some weeks when we didn’t have to play the harder teams, there were some times when effort was not needed," Montgomery said. "But when we had the big boys coming in, the ‘Bamas or the South Carolinas, I grabbed close to those guys and went all out." Montgomery detailed "hundreds of dollars" in bets with teammate Barkevious Mingo, including one for $5,000 on which LSU defensive end will be drafted higher. We'd wager -- heavily -- that it won't be Montgomery. Draft insider Tony Pauline reported late Saturday that LSU's coaching staff has been "slamming" Montgomery to NFL teams.

lsu-tigers-2013-570x380.jpg

he plays more like percy and crabtree tho
SMH AT CRABTREE
QUA
DRUPLE TASKING FTL

definitely meant cobb
laugh.gif

:lol: Reachin' bro, but you've shown enough competency about players that I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for sure.

Nothing about Tavon's overall game is comparative to Welker. When I was watching that Oklahoma game, Percy was the exact player I thought of.

laugh.gif
Reachin' bro, but you've shown enough competency about players that I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for sure.

Nothing about Tavon's overall game is comparative to Welker. When I was watching that Oklahoma game, Percy was the exact player I thought of.
im definitely with you on that with percy

but as far as getting carries , being a threat in the return game and still being a threat in the slot

i think teams are gonna use tavon how green bay uses cobb , albeit tavon's ceiling being on another

planet then cobb's lmao

too bad yall youngins never seen or heard of eric Metcalf

they are the exact same player, height size, speed , moves and toughness. its uncanny.

adsjfalsdjfalskjdflajdsflajdsflajd;adsafds Jump cut vs the Bengals

Last edited:
Last time Welker tried to jump cut someone he tore his ACL.

I will say this though the one place the comparison has some merit is that in an ideal situation Tavon's career will take a similar path to Welker's in that he starts off as a returner/slot man and then ends up as a full time elite slot guy towards the end of his career. Tavon is comparing himself to Wes because he does not want to be viewed as a gadget guy. I dont blame him.

Last edited:
^all those short guys feel like they have to justify that they can make it in the league.. i would throw out the name of every short smaller guy if it was me.. desean & steve smith would be out of my mouth too

dion jordan with the 4.53
eek.gif

Last edited:
Chip is taking him at 4. If Alex goes to KC, and they go Joekel instead of Geno, that leaves the best OT out of Philly's reach, so Chip takes someone he knows and loves at 4. :nerd:

Do the eagle have the DT to absorb the OL for Jordan?

Cause dude is real light for a LB, can he shed blocks on the next level? :nerd:

Chip is taking him at 4. If Alex goes to KC, and they go Joekel instead of Geno, that leaves the best OT out of Philly's reach, so Chip takes someone he knows and loves at 4.
nerd.gif
see what i said above.. then in the 2nd we can go with for a right tackle, guard or a NT..

hopefully our offensive line woes can be attributed to all the injuries we had (4 out of the 5 starters getting hurt).. but we do need to spend at least 1 of our first 3 picks there (obviously depending on who falls)

Do the eagle have the DT to absorb the OL for Jordan?

Cause dude is real light for a LB, can he shed blocks on the next level?
nerd.gif
we need a NT.. cox, jenkins and thornton can all play the DE spots in the 3-4.. landri too, if he's brought back

but we only really have 1 guy that MIGHT be capable of playing that NT role (dixon)

Last edited:
I am scared of Dion Jordon. he reminds me of Aaron Curry in the sense he is good at everything and great at nothing.

What is his position? Serious question. He has a long way to go before he is setting the edge in the NFL and is he isnt a Bruce Irvin type that can come in and just pin his ears back on 3rd down. A great coach can make him a All-Pro but I think his bust potention is huge.

Last edited:
Chip is taking him at 4. If Alex goes to KC, and they go Joekel instead of Geno, that leaves the best OT out of Philly's reach, so Chip takes someone he knows and loves at 4. :nerd:

see what i said above.. then in the 2nd we can go with for a right tackle, guard or a NT..

hopefully our offensive line woes can be attributed to all the injuries we had (4 out of the 5 starters getting hurt).. but we do need to spend at least 1 of our first 3 picks there (obviously depending on who falls)

Jordan at 4, NT top of rd 2, OL in round 3. 3 needs taken care of in 70 or so picks. That work for you?

Back
Top Bottom