2013 NBA Summer League Thread (Orlando Starts 7/7 9 AM)

Neither does skill. There's evidence to the contrary so I fail to see what point your making. Dude simply made a statement that elite level athleticism is more cherished to him than a defined skill set coming out of school. I agree with that as well.

Sidenote;

Fab Melo looks like he can't read.
True.
laugh.gif

:lol:

nets so far :x i have liked what i've seen from plumlee though... he's been playing real well. getting drafted, he was looked at as being only a finisher around the rim, athletic, & a good rebounder. in summer league, he's also shown good post moves, ball handling, & that he can finish on the break & provide energy. i know its only summer league, but it's good to see that he's shown he is more of a complete player & has made improvements with his draft day profiles.

Burke really can't get by anyone. Like, anyone. With any move.

Edit: Gobert just caught a putback dunk above the square.

Last edited:
DJ Stephens is a monster athletically. If he can learn to do anything on offense he'll have a spot in the league.

I've always been fond of Drummond.

I definitely think he can be great!

Michael Stockton is so lucky his dad is John Stockton. There's guys out there playing D2 ball that would eat that dude alive yet he's out here on an NBA summer league team.

Jerry Sloan coached John Stockton and Deron Williams in his prime. He must be sitting there like "this Trey Burke kid ain't ****"

Michael Stockton is so lucky his dad is John Stockton. There's guys out there playing D2 ball that would eat that dude alive yet he's out here on an NBA summer league team.

Jerry Sloan coached John Stockton and Deron Williams in his prime. He must be sitting there like "this Trey Burke kid ain't ****"

:lol:

I'd take Neto over him. srs

Dwight Buyucks signed with the Raptors off his stellar summer league play. The Heat need to find a way to sign Ennis and Stephens too

Back
Top Bottom